Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 Year Old Boy Defends Home From 5 Attackers

Originally posted by Article
    George says he has five guns in the house. His taught his son how to use each of them.
    Wow. Way to go, Dad. There's a video as well.

http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.as...av=menu149_2_1
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: 12 Year Old Boy Defends Home From 5 Attackers

Give's a new twist the "Home Alone" doesnt it.
    Oyee

Comment

lol.

"say hello to my little friends!"
      Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

Hmm...doesn't seem surprising. My 4 year old boy can ID and operate everything from a bolt .308 to a Hk-91. (Although, I insist he must be larger than the rifle before he buys one :) ) LOL Guns are not "bad" in my house. They are tools like a kitchen knife or the blender. You need to teach them from the beginning. Heck, wasn't that long ago everyone had shotguns "by the door" or a rifle over the fireplace was it?

A side note, (not to hijack)...but my child's daycare teachers "lectured" me because my son was playing "good guys and bad guys" at school. He aparently was shooting bad guys with his friends..well the school has a "Zero Tolerance" for guns in the school system (OF WHICH I AGREE!!) but to chastise my son and lecture me for the kids playing what amounted to know more than "cops and robbers" seems a bit much. He got in trouble for making gun noises while pretending to shoot a pistol (which I am proud to say he held with both hands) LOL

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Nice.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by experiment626
            my child's daycare teachers "lectured" me because my son was playing "good guys and bad guys" at school.
            You should invite them over for a game of BF2. ;)
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

that kid is badass

If that happened to me I would shoot each one in the foot/leg and then make fun of them while they sat there waiting for police to come to arrest them

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X