I need new street clothes...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need new street clothes...

...So I'll order from online vendors. Post a link to your favorite t-shirt/street clothes vendor:

Old Faithful:
    ThinkGeek

Not my favorite, but funny:
    Che-Mart
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: I need new street clothes...

Ebay dude.

For folks who live in the Lands of Hot, I have become a huge fan of the fancy golf shirt. Find the shirts with "dryfit" "trudry" or whatever stupid marketing name they have and try one out. They really work at keeping you cool and dry. No sticky clingy crap either. Pick up a pair of the staydry khaki slacks too! Then go to New York! Then go to Vermont! Then go to Nevada! YEAAAAAA!!!

Comment

I can feel your enthusiasm.
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

fancy golf shirts rule dude.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
          . Find the shirts with "dryfit" "trudry" or whatever stupid marketing name they have and try one out.
          I have to agree. I wear these types of shirts when I do bowling tournaments, as they're kinda dressy (the polo types, at least) but made for athletic activities as well. They don't feel very cool at first, but they definitely rock out once you get going and keep you cool.
          [squadl]
          "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

I just picked this shirt up Sunday and I'm going to wear it when I play golf in FL with my brother Friday. He'll say "oh Jesus is that a Tiger Woods shirt?!" and I'll say "yep" and he'll say "wow that's really intimidating. I don't know if I'm going to be able to concentrate knowing that you and Tiger Woods occasionally wear the same shirt" and I'll say "I know. That's the whole idea little bro." and then I'll play at least 5 strokes better than usual. Thanks Tiger Woods shirt!

Comment

Rincewind you're in P&E right? Dude you gots to get you some golf shirts. That's the P&E uniform.

Comment

Well, I'm in G&G and wearing engineers garb would probably get me tarred and feathered by my peers.

Besides, I need street clothes. Not golf jerseys.

Well, if they come in size Tall I'll buy em. Send me linky.

; )

Comment

Oh yeah. What if you superglued a pocket protector on the front and bought the slacks 2 inches too short? Still too hip? :icon19:

Comment

Here you go buddy.

Comment

Street clothes? You know, there comes a time in every man's life when he recognizes he's not a teenager any more. I submit that the day he buys a van to accomdate his three car seats is a decent day for that pee-wee league epiphany. Go ahead and start wearing nice clothes. They look better, they feel nicer, and doggonit, people will like you in them.

Comment

Boo! Flip-flops and jeans for life!
                        A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

www.bustedtees.com

I just bought this guy: http://www.bustedtees.com/shirts/boringnascar

Comment

Jeans in Houston in July = swamp butt so bad you could win an ass race against your dog.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                              Street clothes? You know, there comes a time in every man's life when he recognizes he's not a teenager any more. I submit that the day he buys a van to accomdate his three car seats is a decent day for that pee-wee league epiphany. Go ahead and start wearing nice clothes. They look better, they feel nicer, and doggonit, people will like you in them.
                              Maybe I should have specified, lawn work/baseball/bar-b-que/relax wear. You know the clothes you throw frisbee's around in and dri---ahh yeah, now I remember who's giving me advice here....

:D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X