Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry naming names ?

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...ers/index.html

Kerry made the call, now he needs to fess up...which "world" leaders have talked to him and told him "you have to defeat Bush" ? The White House wants him to name them...He'd better , or he's going to appear to be making it up.... And Kerry thinks the White House asking him to name names is just trying to divert attention from Bush's non-existant campaign....sounds to me like Kerry is just looking to sling mud... :icon8:

Re: Kerry naming names ?

You got me. As a world leader, I asked him to defeat Bush. But once again they only chose to quote what they wanted to quote. My exact words were, "You have to defeat Bush in the Inferno tonight. The Real-World group is behind you."
    Last edited by H-Hour; 03-16-2004, 11:56 AM.
    [volun]

Comment

They're calling Kerry the "International Man of Mystery".

The list may go....

Kim Jung Il
      Bashar al-Assad
      Jacques Chirac

Comment

Originally posted by phyllis
        http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...ers/index.html

Kerry made the call, now he needs to fess up...which "world" leaders have talked to him and told him "you have to defeat Bush" ? The White House wants him to name them...He'd better , or he's going to appear to be making it up.... And Kerry thinks the White House asking him to name names is just trying to divert attention from Bush's non-existant campaign....sounds to me like Kerry is just looking to sling mud... :icon8:

whats new with any white house campaing year....

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
          They're calling Kerry the "International Man of Mystery".

The list may go....

Kim Jung Il
          Bashar al-Assad
          Jacques Chirac
          you could probably add Zapatera to that list....
          New to TG?

Comment

Oh Zapatera already said that if elected he would do everything in his power to get Kerry elected.

So Al Queda influenced the Spanish election and got the result they wished, which will probably impact the US election. We'll see if they get their way or not.

Comment

You have to genuinely frickin' kidding?

Have any of you ever travelled? It's common knowledge the rest of the world dislikes Americans as a nation, everywhere I've ever been anyway and I've seen more than the average person I dare say... George Bush is interested in his own agenda, he's done a piss poor job cleaning-up his daddy's mess (read Afghanistan and Al Qaeda), has further embittered people and countries world-wide with his cowboy foreign policy and has significantly increased the debt load of American children hunting another American-made monster, Saddam Hussein.

I don't know if Kerry would be a better president but the best thing that could happen to your country would to get that down syndrome rich kid and his merry men out of the White House in the next election.

Most of you will just never ever get it though, as has been proven by previous threads touching on similar issues so anyway...

Get your collective heads extracted from your national fundament.
              Last edited by DeRanger; 03-16-2004, 09:51 PM.

Comment

I've travelled, and don't share your interpretation.
                Last edited by leejo; 03-16-2004, 09:37 PM.

Comment

no sorry i have been around europe and live in England and i dont share your opinion and i only know a few who do.

oh and by the way... clam down.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                    no sorry i have been around europe and live in England and i dont share your opinion and i only know a few who do.
                    I guess a healthy portion of London marching through the streets protesting the Iraq war and Tony's alliegance was just a bunch of people with a day to waste, eh? :icon_lol:

Like I said, some (too many?) will remain blissfully oblivious no matter what...

Comment

i think kerry will fail america and international, honestly. his political agendas don't seem to protect America as strong as Bush. And worse yet, he believes in the reunion of taiwan and china. and i think that just really make him look like a whore. :(

i say we MUST vote Bush for 2004

Comment

I believe that it is fairly common knowledge that the rest of the world thinks very little of Bushie. In fact, Europe is attempting to downplay their approval of Kerry just so that America's anti-Europe sentiment won't come into play for the election. If America knows that Europe likes Kerry, we are less likely to vote for him. Go figure.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                          I believe that it is fairly common knowledge that the rest of the world thinks very little of Bushie. In fact, Europe is attempting to downplay their approval of Kerry just so that America's anti-Europe sentiment won't come into play for the election. If America knows that Europe likes Kerry, we are less likely to vote for him. Go figure.

0_o

what does that supposed to mean?

Comment

So much I want to say...

Comment

Originally posted by DeRanger
                              Most of you will just never ever get it though, as has been proven by previous threads touching on similar issues so anyway...

Get your collective heads extracted from your national fundament.
                              From my perspective you are one of those that will never "get it", and as far as pulling my head out...take it some where else.

BOT:

Seems Kerry has nothing to defend....um, he didn't say it? Or did he? I'm confused, but Kerry has a habit of doing that to me.

The Boston Globe reporter who was covering a Florida fundraiser for Kerry on March 8 wrote in a pool report, which was distributed to the rest of the press corps, that Kerry said he had spoken with "foreign leaders" who had indicated they want him to beat Bush.

But on Monday, the reporter said that, upon review of his tape, he realized that Kerry had in fact said "more leaders" want him to beat Bush.

During the past week, Kerry never disputed that he was talking about foreign leaders when referring to dissatisfaction abroad with Bush. He told reporters Sunday he was talking about "people around the world" at "different levels."

But the campaign said Monday that the Globe's clarification demonstrates some ambiguity about what Kerry meant. His reference to "more leaders," said Kerry's spokeswoman Stephanie Cutter, "could mean anybody." The media's repeated references to "foreign leaders" allowed critics to suggest he was talking about heads of state. "He was misquoted," said Cutter. "Had he not been misquoted, this wouldn't be a story.

"I've been hearing it, I'll tell ya," Kerry responded, according to Healy's corrected transcription. "The news, the coverage in other countries, the news in other places. I've met more leaders, who can't go out and say it all publicly, but boy, they look at you and say: 'You gotta win this. You gotta beat this guy. We need a new policy.' Things like that. So there is enormous energy out there.""

So who are More leaders, don't they necessarily have to be foreign? There aren't any more domestic leaders are there?
                              Last edited by USN_Squid; 03-17-2004, 12:04 PM.
                              New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X