Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its like something out of a book...

http://www.tennessean.com/government...31786118.shtml

I wonder whose interest these Congress men are looking after...

Re: Its like something out of a book...

Lawmakers living under religion's roof isn't necessarily problematic, Lynn said, ''as long as there are no sweetheart deals that are being made that could trade low rent for access.''

italics mine....

...as long as they keep their political lives separate from their personal dealings...what matters? Granted...if there is some underhanded business going on that can be proved, then by all means, drop the hammer on them...otherwise....what difference does it make if they rent from Hell's Angels ??

Comment

Come on phyllis, you cant be that naive to think that nothing underhanded isnt going on... This is the same religious group and Congress man who are trying to regulate our lives..

Comment

I'm not being naive at all...I'm just saying...if there is something amiss with their relationship, come foreward with it...bust 'em....otherwise...back off(not to you personally)

I see this as another media attempt to "bust" a Christian group because they have affiliations with someone. Anytime a "Christian" group gets behind any type of laws, and they praise it and say "yes...make it law", suddenly, everyone's against the Christians, that they are pushing their views/beliefs on everyone.... but if the Masons, as an example got behind a senator, and pushed for a law of some type, would the media be all over it ??

I'd venture to say, probably not....

Comment

How is this group any different from the Teamsters or the ACCP or NAACP?

Comment

I personally believe that no Congress man should be taking money, ect, from any of these groups. It just doesnt seem right to me..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X