• Show
Clear All

• How to wage war

****Warning****

Graphic images at this link.

http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/200...ilking-it.html

Re: How to wage war

Wow...

Heard some caller on the Ed Schultz show today (http://www.wegoted.com/) 1 caller who announced himself as a democrat say something that I mulled over quite a bit.

"If The Israeli's layed down their weapons, they would be destroyed. If the Muslims layed down their weapons there would be peace."

Really oversimplified, but it's tough for me to argue it. Excellent link Leejo.

Lucky Shot

Comment

We should blow up the moon. That would teach everyone not to start a war with us for two reasons:

1. we have the capacity to blow anything we want up; and
      2. we're crazy enough to do it.

Comment

Interesting read but the tragedy of young children dying in a war they know nothing about overshadows, for me, the debate of propaganda vs. news.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Not for me buddy. The tragedy of two young children dying in war and having their bodies dragged around like stage props enhances and informs the debate about propaganda vs. news for me.

Comment

Has there EVER been a war where children didn't die? I'm not very well educated in history, but I would guess that there hasn't.
            Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Wait. So Israel kills women and children with precision bombs and you concentrate on how the media is trying to make them look bad?

Comment

Uh Hezbollah fires rockets next door to a building full of women and children and you concentrate on how the Israelis are killing women and children? Did you read the article?

I'm not concentrating on anything. That article speaks for itself. I do believe that the Israelis are skillfully demonized by people who cynically use children - dead or merely potentially dead - and intentionally endanger them.

Comment

Listening to the John Batchelor show on the ride home tonight (www.johnbatchelorshow.com) and heard him talking with John Loftus about a recent Israeli raid on a hospital. Turns out that this hospital (10 miles from Syria) had no patients, however had a weapons cache near their MRI machine and an underground bunker that housed some very higher up Hezbollah members and some Iranian Guard advisors. There is video floating of the raid. Have been looking since I have arrived home, but maybe someone else has already located a link(?).

Lucky Shot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X