Lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost

well Beatnik started his Deadwood thread so here is mine.

I heard of this show a year ago from a clanmate before I found TG... He kept saying how he was so hooked ot this show. I was not lucky enough to watch it or know what he was talking about.

A couple of weeks back my regular visit to the local movie rental place I could not find anything to watch. So I picked up the first two disks of these series. After seeing those two disks I could not get enough of it. I bought the DVD set after returning those DVDs.

I am watching it second time but this time on my computer with my headset giving me surround sound to it... BOY, I am gonna crap my pants.

Intensity?

If you like mystery I would suggest this strongly. If you do not wanna take a chance rent the first disk and then watch one episode and try to walk away.

I cannot wait till the season 2 is out on DVD on September 5th.

Re: Lost

It's great isn't it, when it came out on TV I didn't think it sounded very interesting so I didnt watch it, but some one pursuaded me to watch it at a later date, so I am part way through the first series right now, seen upto ep 21. Can't wait to see what is in the hatch, exciting.
    |TG| Lorian
    Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

When I started watching it, I started at the beginning of the second season. It got me hooked to the point that I rented the first season over 4-5 weeks and watched the whole thing.
      Great show for sure.

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...tml#post537694

:D

Comment

I enjoy the show, but it's randomness is annoying. Suddenly things just pop up and you are like "WFT, where did that come from?" And then it all gets tied back together in the season finale.

Comment

Arntz I think was just a bit of comedy relief for the show, a way to poke at itself a bit.

I've spent the summer slowly watching the DVD's for season one with my dad, and both of us are hooked. My only complaint is what you finally see 'the monster' to be, though I haven't seen any of season 2, so maybe it'll be explained into something cool.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X