• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggest wuss on the whole damn planet

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ple_simmons_dc

Help officers, Richard Simmons hit me!

Re: The biggest wuss on the whole damn planet

Ok. Just had to come in here and make sure this thread wasn't about me.

Nothing to see here. Move along. :)

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
      http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ple_simmons_dc

Help officers, Richard Simmons hit me!

yeah unfortunatly though leejo i bet that guy would have ripped his head off if he didnt compete in a contact sport. especially fighting. it would have turned the whole situation into a fight to keep his career...

i know what you mean though i would hav had trouble not punching that prat if i saw him let alone him hitting first. annoying ponce.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Oh I have nothing against RS, but I'd be too worried about the brutal teasing my friends would give me when they heard he'd bitch-slapped me to call the cops.

I bet the charges are dropped. Who wants to be the guy RS assaulted? God that's a joke too.

Comment

Oh I have nothing against RS, but I'd be too worried about the brutal teasing my friends would give me when they heard he'd bitch-slapped me to call the cops.

I bet the charges are dropped. Who wants to be the guy RS assaulted? God that's a joke too.

For the 5 million plus dollars the guy is going to settle for in the lawsuit, RS can bitch slap me anyday.. ;)
          I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

you don't get $5M for being bitchslapped.

Comment

you dont have a problem with him... man that guy is a complete prat.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Yes he is, and I don't care. :)

Comment

wow. iy would be one thing if it was a skinny guy, but a beast like that. hes humiliating himself with this. so here goes: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

best. smiley. evar.

Wyzcrak
                    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

that IS one hell of a smiley you got there fella.

Comment

Well you gotta figure that the big guy, having competed in cage fights is more than capable of beating the s*** out of a person without breaking a sweat, fact is, because he knows how to do this, he would probably be considered a dangerous weapon. Had he beat the tar out of simmons it probably would have resulted in a large suit against him, with assault w/ a deadly weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse
                          Well you gotta figure that the big guy, having competed in cage fights is more than capable of beating the s*** out of a person without breaking a sweat, fact is, because he knows how to do this, he would probably be considered a dangerous weapon. Had he beat the tar out of simmons it probably would have resulted in a large suit against him, with assault w/ a deadly weapon.

i am not sure a deadly weapon would have come into it but its like what i tried to say earlier that he would most certainly have lost his career. in the long run he would have been worse off for it than a few taunts by his mates.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Yes he is, and I don't care. :)

probably because you share characteristics... lol

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Interesting hypothesis...

Comment

Connect