What's with the hypnotoad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with the hypnotoad?

Other than "hotlinking has been disabled for this domain" what's going on with this image?

What happens to make it appear? Personally, I blame the MSM. And hippies. And H-hour. But I repeat myself.

Re: What's with the hypnotoad?

A little too much moonshine in the coffee this morning?
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Maybe. What do you see in that image? I see "Hotlinking has been disabled for this domain. Visit Imageshack.us for free image hosting with no watermarking or compression, Hotlinking OK. No Signup! Imageshack.us"

and a little frog in the bottom left of the image. Shows up in the forums from time to time. Is it me or the poster?

Comment

Leejo, I'll have some of what you're drinking please ;)

to answer your question It may be a problem with the image that is being hosted. Maybe it got deleted or they rearranged the address for that image.
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

It's displaying fine for me now... I think that Imageshack sets a bandwidth limit per domain and when a certain domain hotlinks to Imageshack too much, it disables the images?
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Yes it's displaying fine for me too now. Either what Cing said or the narcan kicked in.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X