Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maurice Clarett

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2544230

"Maurice Clarett was charged with carrying a concealed weapon after a highway chase early Wednesday that ended with police using Mace on the former Ohio State running back and finding four loaded guns in his sport utility vehicle."

He was the allstar running back for OSU a few years back, helped them win the national title. He played 7 games i think and had around 1400 yards. This kid could have been the best RB in college football in my life time. He might even have won the Hiesman a couple times if not just once. Would have been amazing in the Pro world but he keeps messing up.

He was arrested in Janurary of 06 for concealed carry and attempted battery. Which he is still faceing charges for. NOW he was arrested for carring 3 hand guns and an assult rifle, driving recless, and he was wearing a bullet proof vest. I guess they tried to taze him but the vest stopped the tazer from working..

This kid wont be playing anything but hide the bacon for a long long time.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Maurice Clarett

Couldn't happen to a nicer human being :D

Comment

his kid could have been the best RB in college football in my life time. He might even have won the Hiesman a couple times if not just once. Would have been amazing in the Pro world but he keeps messing up.
      Dude is a tool and a half and he was a bust in college. Hell he was drafted into the best running system in pro football and that is the Denver Broncos and the zone blocking scheme they run there and he couldn't get out of his own way. The Broncos just named RB Mike Bell from the UofA as first string starter for the preseason and he was undrafted. Clarett was, is and always will be a tool. He was too slow to be a good pro and didn;t have the instincts to make up for his lack of speed.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
        http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2544230

NOW he was arrested for carring 3 hand guns and a semi-automatic rifle....
        Fixed that for you.

This kid wont be playing anything but hide the bacon for a long long time.
        I really hope we don't hear anything from him for a long long time. I'm sick of his BS!

Comment

Drizzid, not everyone can be a Barry Sanders ;)

Comment

Yah he got drafted final pick of the 3rd round. He couldnt do anything for them, and he wouldnt have. and drizzid is right he was to full of himself to be good, which is a shame. And he wouldnt have even come close to Barry Sanders
            -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by JMJ
              Drizzid, not everyone can be a Barry Sanders ;)

True but when it comes to the Broncos system seems most anyone can be a Terrell Davis. It's a RB's dream to run in that system.

Edit: Here I am raving about the Broncos offensive system and I hate the Broncos! Ugh
              sigpic

Comment

Dint Clarett get cut the same year Jerry Rice did from the Broncos?
                -Vulcan

Comment

Dint Clarett get cut the same year Jerry Rice did from the Broncos?
                  Hmm sounds right in fact I think Clarett got cut before Rice. Not sure though
                  sigpic

Comment

Ohio State player, thats all you need to say. :)

j/k

Comment

Penn state doesnt get good enough players for this type of thing to happen ;)
                      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo
                        Ohio State player, thats all you need to say. :)

j/k

LOL true very true
                        sigpic

Comment

In case you hadn't heard.

Comment

Enjoy it while it lasts, the defending nat'l champion Texas Longhorns are gonna be #1 after the 2nd week \m/

Commence the smack talk! :row__642:

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzid
                              True but when it comes to the Broncos system seems most anyone can be a Terrell Davis. It's a RB's dream to run in that system.

Edit: Here I am raving about the Broncos offensive system and I hate the Broncos! Ugh
                              Shanahan's system can turn a good RB into a great RB, but not just anyone can be a TD. We've deflowered some great RBs (Portis, Bell, Andersen), but none of them have come close to TD in his 2 healthy years.

Edit: And we don't like you very much either. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X