Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concerned Mother

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Concerned Mother





    Lucky Shot

  • #2
    Re: Concerned Mother

    Yeah, I posted that somewhere in the Humor thread in the Pics/Screenshots forum...

    Leejo, is that irony?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Concerned Mother

      dot dot dot
      |TG-33rd|Calvin

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Concerned Mother

        Originally posted by CingularDuality
        Yeah, I posted that somewhere in the Humor thread in the Pics/Screenshots forum...

        Leejo, is that irony?
        oh please don't get him started.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Concerned Mother

          Concerned Mother...lol.
          Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Concerned Mother

            Originally posted by CingularDuality
            Yeah, I posted that somewhere in the Humor thread in the Pics/Screenshots forum...

            Leejo, is that irony?
            No!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Concerned Mother

              HAHA! I saw a show just the other day about meth users and there was a pregnant girl smoking a cigarette and talking about how her boyfriend (who was standing beside her, hitting the pipe) was going to have to stop taking meth as soon as the baby was born. It's good to know that even meth addicts know right from wrong. LOL.

              It's as ironic as a black fly in your Chardonnay.
              Peace through fear... since 1947!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Concerned Mother

                It is precisely that ironic.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Concerned Mother

                  Free Lunch
                  ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                  No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

                  <---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Concerned Mother

                    Wonder what brand she smokes?
                    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                    -Vulcan

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Concerned Mother

                      Originally posted by icky
                      It's as ironic as a black fly in your Chardonnay.
                      Alanis?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Concerned Mother

                        Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
                        I already ate...
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

                        Comment

                        Connect

                        Collapse

                        TeamSpeak 3 Server

                        Collapse

                        Advertisement

                        Collapse

                        Twitter Feed

                        Collapse

                        Working...
                        X