No announcement yet.

Football (soccer) fans!!! EPL starts this weekend!!! YAY

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football (soccer) fans!!! EPL starts this weekend!!! YAY

Who do you think will win the English Premiere League this season??? Will Chelsea win their third title in a row??? Or will Liverpool, Man. U., or Arsenal knock them off???

What do my fellow football fans think??? Being an Arsenal fan, I would like to believe that Wenger will lead the Gunners to the top again,.....but I don't think it will happen this season...too young in the back and we need a good Centerback to replace Sol Campbell..

Rosicky will help, but more depth is needed to challenge Chelsea for top honors...

How will your teams do???

Oh yea...I also root for Everton and Pompey!! I think Harry Redknapp is great!!

Re: Football (soccer) fans!!! EPL starts this weekend!!! YAY

Thanks for the heads up, I need to reorder the sports package to get FSC.
    Manchester United all the way this year!

Re: Football (soccer) fans!!! EPL starts this weekend!!! YAY

Both of those teams to be relegated i say.

(okay i can dream...) ;)

I think Chelsea will win it again. I think Liverpool are a touch overhyped and i don't think their signings add much. Manchester Utd will do well if they get Hargreaves as I think he will do more for them than Carrick will. Arsenal I think will drop off a bit. They have sold some good players and will look to their youngsters - not a write off by any means but I think it might be more about geting their youngsters used to the Premiership.

As for my Spurs, well losing Carrick was a blow for sure, so I hope our midfield can accommodate. I do think we need to push through a couple more good signings before the deadline to mount a serious Champions League push this year, although I hope we will be there or thereabouts.

Relegation? Well the three that came up plus Fulham and Wigan I think will be in the mix. Pompey have made some amazing signings and I think they will stay clear of real danger.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed