Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge gives teens jail reprieve to play football

Judge gives teens jail reprieve to play football

A judge decided two high school athletes can complete the football season this fall before they serve 60-day jail sentences for a car crash caused by a decoy deer placed in a country road. Two teens were injured.
    Wow, I'm sure the victims feel good about this one. Hypothetical quote to the victims from the judge: "I know you broke your neck, collarbone, arm, and leg and your buddy suffered brain damage but I see positive things about participating in football..."

The judge also ordered the athletes write a 500-word essay titled "Why I Should Think Before I Act." Maybe the judge should do the same?
    LoyalGuard

Re: Judge gives teens jail reprieve to play football

I played football in high school, and if anyone pulled a stunt like that, even if they were the QB, the coach would bench them and punish the rest of the team with 2 hours of drills after practice. Anytime anyone got caught drinking/smoking or had a run in with the law, that's what happened. Only happened once in the 2 years I played varsity. The judge in this case should be ashamed of himself.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X