• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brainwashing kids in the ME

CastUP: 906 suicide cartoon final-4
    CastUP: 907 eggplant grenade final-4
    CastUP: 908 Uncle Sam animation final-4

I sure as hell hope these cartoons aren't really shown to kids in the middle east. It's clearly not conducive to stability in the region of children are indoctrinated with such hate.

The people who produce and support this kind of behavior should remove themselves from the gene pool.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Re: Brainwashing kids in the ME

None of those links do anything for me...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

none DOES anything for you. :icon19:

Sorry Beatnik's post in the VJ thread inspired me.

links work fine for me.

Comment

Damn that's disturbing...
        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Not to mention, they're terrible animators.

...Just had to throw that in. :p

Comment

dont you guys think that the west (mainly america) is brainwashed into supporting Israel no matter what they do?

dam wheres that open can of worms picture i have because im sure i should post that too........
            From Adam Webb

Comment

Peace, Propaganda & The Promised Land - Google Video

Watch this, it’s worth every second. This moving, detailed and considered video is shocking in its exposure of the US media. Its central charge is that the US public are being fed a steady drip of one-sided coverage and being denied their right to full information. Horrifying images of brutality covered by BBC America are shown in their sanitised form as presented by all the major US media networks. Contributors examine the power politics and vested interests behind the news desks which they believe are responsible for consistently biased reporting.

There are widerange of contributors including Noam Chomsky and Robert Fisk of the Independent, who covered the invasion of Lebanon in 1982. Israelis and Americans monitoring the media talk alongside Arabs and International campaigners. There is even a contribution from a member of the Israeli Defence Forces.
              From Adam Webb

Comment

Overlag, I think quite the opposite is taking place, and I urge you to watch these two videos: The Second Draft (good find, Leejo!)

I'll find time to watch the video that you posted tomorrow...
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

so you dont agree that the "standard" news services that the joe public in america watches could be totally one sided to the Israeli's?

sure, if you look around you can find propper info but, but ive come across so many young americans that think Israel has NEVER done ANYTHING wrong and that the whole Middle east should be nuked. How wrong is that? And if you dont agree with these peoples views, you are aparently a idiot.....

I will watch these videos but right now i got a day till they finish downloading.......broadband my ****!!! lol
                  From Adam Webb

Comment

Its really funny, most of the people in the US think the US media is totally biased against Israel, and most of the people from Europe think the US media is totally biased for Israel.

I don't know quite how to explain that, except perhaps to suggest that maybe the European media might also be biased? Most likely biased totally against Israel? Think on that for a moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Overlag View Post
                      so you dont agree that the "standard" news services that the joe public in america watches could be totally one sided to the Israeli's?
                      Absolutely not. Like Kerostasis said, if anything, it's biased against Israel.
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Originally posted by Overlag View Post
                        dont you guys think that the west (mainly america) is brainwashed into supporting Israel no matter what they do?

dam wheres that open can of worms picture i have because im sure i should post that too........
                        right.... who attacked who first... israel's actions are RETALIATION to the bombs/missiles/attacks that the Hezbos did FIRST.... i dont need anyone to tell me to support israel.. its common se3nse