Does any one remeber that woman...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any one remeber that woman...

a wile back in Dallas at Hocaday 2 girls were trying to get into the chierleading squad. it was down to them. so one girl had a HITMAN, yes a payed assassin to kill the other girl's mother. 0.o no one was killed but is it just me or is that a little scarry... yikes
    a 1942 street sign:

Wir die tapfere deutsche Öffentlichkeit kämpfen langes und hartes für unser Land. Wir stehen nie still, bis Königreich kommen; wir geben nie oben; und vor allem... behandeln wir immer unseren Gegner mit Respekt und Ruhm.

in english

We the gallant German public shall fight long and hard for our country. We shall never rest till Kingdom come; we shall never give up; and above all... we shall always treat our adversary with respect and glory.

like hell they did...

Re: Does any one remeber that woman...

Google tells me they made a movie about it.
    The Positively True Adventures of the Alleged Texas Cheerleader-Murdering Mom (1993) (TV)
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

I think you remember incorrectly. I believe you're talking about Wanda Holloway.

Texas News

Comment

no realy thats what i remember
        a 1942 street sign:

Wir die tapfere deutsche Öffentlichkeit kämpfen langes und hartes für unser Land. Wir stehen nie still, bis Königreich kommen; wir geben nie oben; und vor allem... behandeln wir immer unseren Gegner mit Respekt und Ruhm.

in english

We the gallant German public shall fight long and hard for our country. We shall never rest till Kingdom come; we shall never give up; and above all... we shall always treat our adversary with respect and glory.

like hell they did...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X