Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll offer you One Red Paperclip for that house. Deal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll offer you One Red Paperclip for that house. Deal?

So, I heard about this guy over a year ago. He started with one red paperclip, and began to trade up until he got himself a house.

Well, just over a month ago, he made it. There's also going to be a house party there on the 1st weekend of september. Can any TGers make it?

one red paperclip

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
    [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
    Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Re: I'll offer you One Red Paperclip for that house. Deal?

That's pretty darn cool. The ingenuity involved in making something like that work reminds me of the website that was selling advertising space for a dollar a pixel. I guess there's a bit of luck required, with regards to whether or not your story gets legs, though, too.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Re: I'll offer you One Red Paperclip for that house. Deal?

Yeah I've heard about both of those stories. It makes you wish it was your idea.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X