Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kinky Friedman for governor! Why the hell not?!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinky Friedman for governor! Why the hell not?!?

Does any one remember Kinky from the Texas Jew boys? what about mayor of kerrville? Do you miss having some one intelagent in power? Want that changed? well nows your chance! with only 52 days left lets kick that no good Parry from his high chair and put a man incharge! Buy Kinky toys, shirts, and stuff to help suport some one who will finaly be puting teachers on the bord of education. Friedman is also going to back Willy Nellson for his Bio-diesle. so it up to the voting comunity of Texas to help get it done!
    a 1942 street sign:

Wir die tapfere deutsche Öffentlichkeit kämpfen langes und hartes für unser Land. Wir stehen nie still, bis Königreich kommen; wir geben nie oben; und vor allem... behandeln wir immer unseren Gegner mit Respekt und Ruhm.

in english

We the gallant German public shall fight long and hard for our country. We shall never rest till Kingdom come; we shall never give up; and above all... we shall always treat our adversary with respect and glory.

like hell they did...

Re: Kinky Friedman for governor! Why the hell not?!?

I'm curious to see how this election plays out. My gut tells me that everyone in Texas who loves good Texas fun wants Kinky on the ballot - why the hell not? But I suspect that many fewer will actually vote for him when it counts. The PRA excluded, of course.

We'll see! :)

Comment

I'll be voting for Grandma.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I'm don't agree w/ Kinky on all issues, but he's the best candidate so far IMO. As long as he doesn't change his current stances on issues, he has my vote.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

Hmmm, I just went and looked at Kinky's website and it appears that he's changed his stance on gun control. I heard him on a radio station saying that he didn't think anyone needs to have an "assault weapon".

Now he says:
          Q: What's Kinky's feeling on gun control?
          A: The second amendment is every bit as important as the others. Texans have the right to keep and bear arms, as well as to hunt.
          Which isn't necessarily a change in opinion. It could just be careful wording...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Hmm. Well when it comes to Governor Kinky (my nickname in college, actually) I can actually think of a few reasons why the hell not, but that's just my opinion. Governor Good Hair is definitely the beneficiary of the old "you don't have to outrun the bear" rule of politics.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X