My 9 year old and Gun Control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 9 year old and Gun Control

Today my son asks if we can spend some time together. I would love to do that but I reminded him we spent al day together yesterday, went to a baseball game (minor league) and then spent the night in the outfield sleeping under the stars. I tell him that I have homework to do today. His response was, "I'll help you with that". I get a little smug and say, "Cool, you can help me write an essay about gun control." He stops and thinks for a moment and say, "Don't point your gun at anyone else....except bad guys."

This moment brought to you by the 2nd amendment :D

Got to love kids.
    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Re: My 9 year old and Gun Control

Sometimes the youngest of us are actually the wisest...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
      Yup I couldn't have said it better
      sigpic

Comment

Now define bad guys :p

---

Comment

His definition is anyone that needs arresting or is trying to hurt pops while he's on the job.
          "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
          [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Works for me.

Seems there's a lot of stuff in life that you think is very simple when you're a child, then you think is very complex when you're an older child, and then you realize is really very simple after all when you grow up.

Comment

As adults we tend to unecessarily complicate things. Its a damn shame actually.
              [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Dr. Phil is in the house.
                Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                  Very true.

I wish allot more people were as smart as this 9 year old kid.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X