Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you or do you know Nick Burns?

Remember this series of skits?

Nick Burns the Companies computer Guy ! Funny Videos - Video Clips - Cool Clips

I was watching a rerun of SNL (check out Jamie Foxx) on E! the other night and Nick Burns came on (not this episode but another funny one). I'm definitely one of the three guys asking questions in this episode! This sort of came to mind on a recent post of mine on a tech question.

Our main IT person here at my work is very close to Nick Burns - though more like a Mrs. Burns. I cringe every time I have a computer question at work. Move!
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Re: Are you or do you know Nick Burns?

lol ... funny stuff. Brings back memories....

.... of last week. :/
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: Are you or do you know Nick Burns?

Originally posted by TheFatKidDeath View Post
      Our main IT person here at my work is very close to Nick Burns - though more like a Mrs. Burns. I cringe every time I have a computer question at work. Move!
      That's too bad. If anyone in our IT dept acted like that towards a customer (everyone in the rest of the business are our customers!) they wouldn't last till lunch.
      Battlefield Admin() ()
      [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
      [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
      | for | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed