• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm Team Infidel

Just stumbled across this: http://www.farmteaminfidel.com/

Sign me up!

Re: Farm Team Infidel

Good find. Tad expensive though.
    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

I know I've shared this here before, but here it is again: Make it official. They already consider you one anyway.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

You'd think if I wore that I could sail through airport security. TSA set up a table and randomly pulled folks from the crowd as we boarded the plane TH evening. I swear if you looked at the crowd and selected some poeple who might be worth checking, and selected the crowd of people you wouldn't want to bother with, TSA checked all the don't bother people and none of the whatchu doin' crowd.

They did find several contraband items (blistex! horrors!!) and confiscated them without much ado. IMO if they kicked those people off the plane or sent them to super security to catch a later flight, they wouldn't find much at all in these searches because fewer people would break the rules. Too nice.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X