Scream and Madonna recovered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scream and Madonna recovered

This is a fantastic day for everybody who know what I'm talking about.

Hint: Oddworld
    --
    VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Re: Scream and Madonna recovered

I know about The Scream and Madonna, but have no idea what Oddworld means...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Oddworld(the first one) is a computergame for the first XBox. One of the characters has a name that will link you to the person I have in mind.
      --
      VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

Oh great a riddle. I love riddles. Wait.....I've got one for you.

What is white and indifferent with a mouse in it's hand?
        Me moving to another thread.
        "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
        [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Yeah, I get the reference. But I'm much happier that these works of art were retrieved, and saddened that images of one of the retireved pieces will be filtered out of search results by software purchased to shield children from boobies.
          ---
          Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Comment

You want to hear something worse? A Dallas teacher takes her class (maybe the whole 5th grade?) to the Dallas Museum of Art. Every student has a permission slip signed by a parent to go to the museum. There are nude paintings and sculptures, approx. 6-10 of them according to one student. Parents are outraged and the teacher was disciplined.

Ah, here's the story: http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...1.3e87f61.html

Eh, I guess there's a little bit more to it, than I explained, but not much and it's still outrageous!
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

It certainly is outrageous. Everything snarky I want to say about it makes me sad because it'll be not only snarky but true.
              ---
              Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                You want to hear something worse? A Dallas teacher takes her class (maybe the whole 5th grade?) to the Dallas Museum of Art. Every student has a permission slip signed by a parent to go to the museum. There are nude paintings and sculptures, approx. 6-10 of them according to one student. Parents are outraged and the teacher was disciplined.

Ah, here's the story: http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...1.3e87f61.html

Eh, I guess there's a little bit more to it, than I explained, but not much and it's still outrageous!
                That is asinine! I would understand if it was a video or something, but art is art, take it or leave it. If art were censored it wouldn't really be art, would it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas Morning News
                  Ms. McGee said she does not know which piece of art offended the parent, and the district did not identify it.

This is the best part of the whole story. When do the book burnings start?
                  "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                  [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X