Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poop From Hollywood Royalty. No...Really!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poop From Hollywood Royalty. No...Really!

This thread here brought us the Britney Spears statue while preggers and prostrate. From the same sculptor I bring you a sculpture of Suri Cruise's first poop. You can even See it for yourself! Make sure that you watch Ebay because it is going to be auctioned off. At least it will go to charity! Now I can sleep at night.
    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Re: Poop From Hollywood Royalty. No...Really!

WOW! That's art??!?!?!??!???!??!? I usually wouldn't say something isn't art but that is just stupid. I mean I guess it's great art if you measure art in shock value, I certainly don't.
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
    #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
    83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

That's not baby poop.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Was gonna say anyone with kids would know that isn't anything like a first poop. The first few poops are horrid. Thankfully I was out of the hospital at the time taking care of some things at work. Mother Inlaw got em HA!

Comment

Don't kill the messenger. After three kids I have had to clean my share of poops and I agree with you. Sometime I will have to tell you about the time I ended up with a handful of poop...on purpose.
          "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
          [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

[email protected] scultpure

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X