Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad Pitt = Genius?

Oh yes, indeed he is.

He says he won't marry Anjelina Jolie until Gays can marry too!

Ace of Spades:
    Top Ten Other Brad Pitt, Super-Genius, Excuses Made To Women

10. "I cannot do a dish-washing until all minefields are cleared for the world's children."

9. "I vow to support HIV awareness by blowing one stealth-fart into your couch-cushions for each AIDS casualty in America."

8. "How can I give you more than twenty-two seconds of foreplay when Bush is planning to pack the Supreme Court with rightwing reactionaries? Can't you see the bigger picture?"

7. "Make me a sandwich if you oppose Japanese whale-hunting, b*$ch."

6. "No, I won't weed the lawn. I'm opposed to all forms of discrimination. Aren't you, racist?"

5. "Watching TBS' Shark Week for thirty three hours nonstop is my silent protest against CIA defoilant operations against South American coca farmers."

4. "The KKK lynched people for not raising the toilet seat back up. I won't sully the memories of their victims by towing the Klan line."

3. "If I give you the television remote, then the terrorists have won."

2. "Arms are made for hugging. Not for moving your knickknack cabinet."

...and the Number One Brad Pitt Excuse Made To Women...

1. "I finished in thirty seconds intentionally. If I had waited for you , we would have spent precious minutes filling the air with dangerous hydrocarbons or fluorocarbons or... I don't know, some kind of carbons. Now make me a sandwich if you love black people. You... do love black people don't you, racist?"
    New to TG?

Re: Brad Pitt = Genius?

Top story: OK. Ha ha.

Top ten list: Double-You. Tee. Eff?
    Last edited by Rincewind; 09-09-2006, 03:40 PM.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

I like the general idea, but very few of the top 10 are actually funny. :(
      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Hmm... Where'd I put my last thread?

Great post. Muy funny.
        Oyee

Comment

As soon as I read an article about Pitt's pronouncement, I decided to join his cause!
          A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Yeah, I came across that newsstory randomly and the very first thought that went through my head was "He's trying to put one over on Angelina Jolie." :) You just know there can be no other reason than him trying to wiggle out of marriage.

Comment

Unless it was HER idea and he's trying to look like more of a man by saying it. It just strikes me as something she would say.
              --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by Keres View Post
                Unless it was HER idea and he's trying to look like more of a man by saying it. It just strikes me as something she would say.
                And that is the genius of it!
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by xTYBALTx View Post
                  As soon as I read an article about Pitt's pronouncement, I decided to join his cause!
                  You mean you decided not to marry Angeline Jolie until anyone in America can marry whoever they want?
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X