Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Police Chief goes off

Hear, hear!

Here's a story about the incident to which he refers.

Re: SF Police Chief goes off

I saw that and loved it, want him as our Chief... lol
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

You have to appreciate his brutal honesty.

"I will find out why this piece of garbage was not incarcerated."

Comment

Originally posted by whistler's mother View Post
        You have to appreciate his brutal honesty.

"I will find out why this piece of garbage was not incarcerated."
        Indeed.

It is amazing the garbage we allow to walk the streets.

Can u believe that person who said, don't they have a right to bail.
        What a piece of work.

The Criminal jusctice system and the Prison system needs big time help.
        Meanwhile the two big political parties do not say crap about it.

Good thread. That made me feel good to see that Leader look after his followers.
        (PO3) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Member
        (CPO) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Leader
        (LCDR) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Commander

Squad Member pledge to their SL:
        Squad Leader pledge to their team:
        Commander pledge to their SL:

Comment

Yeah, makes me want to be under his leadership.
          "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
          [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Originally posted by Rick_the_new_guy View Post
            The Criminal jusctice system and the Prison system needs big time help.
            Meanwhile the two big political parties do not say crap about it.
            That's because the criminal justice system in its current state, is the only reason most politicians aren't in jail.
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

FYI: That's not the Chief of Police of San Francisco. I'm told that it is Gary Delagnes of the SF Police Officer's Association
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

That does change things a bit. Athough, I still wish he was in charge of our union. Our union (assoc.) is in the pocket of the chief.
                "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

So does anyone have a link to the editorial he's referring to that trashes the department for their pursuit methods??
                  "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

This is how its always been in the bay area. So many liberal judges, its ridiculous.
                    Not to say that I have anything against liberals, but hell, this kind of thing has gotten out of hand. Brings to mind another case, back when I lived in alameda (across the bay from SF, for you people not familiar with the bay area).
                    One of my friends was shot in the face and killed by a guy when he was on his way home from school. The guy tried to rob him, and when my friend produced no money or a wallet because he had none, the guy murdered him in broad daylight.
                    My friend Ryan Seblatsz was 11 years old when he died. He had to have a closed coffin funeral because of the gunshot wound to his face.
                    The guy who shot him had 4 felonies pending in 2 months time (DUI, Armed Battery, Sexual Assault and Robbery), a revoked drivers license, and was out on parole after being a 2 time loser in san quentin. The judges let him go just like they did to this guy the video talks about. And it cost my 11 year old friend his life. The media made a huge deal about it back then and the judge who had most recently let the guy walk said it was not the responsibility of the court system to protect the welfare of everyday citizens, that its the police's job. What a load of crap.
                    they need to fry the judges responsible, get in some people who dont take any crap and when they get a piece of garbage like this in their courtroom, they lock him up in a deep dark hole somewhere to await trial.
                    Makes my blood boil just thinking about it. Theyre in such a big rush to get to the golf course that they let the guy go so it minimizes their paperwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^> View Post
                      So does anyone have a link to the editorial he's referring to that trashes the department for their pursuit methods??
                      The union rep named a particular paper in his tirade but I don't recall the name.
                      [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                        The media made a huge deal about it back then and the judge who had most recently let the guy walk said it was not the responsibility of the court system to protect the welfare of everyday citizens, that its the police's job. What a load of crap.
                        It's not even their responsibility, as said by the Supreme Court. (Or you can just check my sig).

But, you guys don't get it. We can't lock these violent criminals up because we have to make room in prison for the madatory minimums for petty drug offenses due to the war on drugs. I can't believe anyone here is questioning keeping these pot-heads in prison while releasing hardened criminals into the streets. Violent criminals are just misunderstood, it's the drug-users that are the real problem. Sure, they don't kill anyone... but... THOSE COLBUMBIANS ARE KILLING OUR KIDS! Drugs support TURRISM! Osama wants your kid on drugs. Remember, to understand political logic, you have to kill some brain-cells. I suggest pure everclear (It's LEGAL, and only kills 4 times the amount of people illegal drugs do, so it's ok).

Anyways, has there been any huge upswings in violent crime since SF banned handguns?

Comment

actually, there hasnt been any kind of decrease since the handgun ban because 90% of the crimes that take place with handguns involve stolen or unregistered firearms. and regardless of whether or not we have to make room for drug offenses, theres plenty of jail space available. ever seen the alameda county jail in oakland? its almost the size of san quentin. theres also 14 other jails in the greater bay area they can stick people in. it's a short bus ride to the jail in sausalito, where i can pretty much gurantee they have room.
                          the bottom line is that it doesnt matter who makes the decision or if theres room in the jail, there has to be a standard at which a judge, someone who holds the highest jurisdictional power in the country, someone with the ability to pass a sentence that puts you on death row, has a responsibility to KNOW where the line needs to be drawn, has a responsibility to examine the facts based on their LEGAL merits and not on the political allignment of the district attorney when he files a motion. we need an overhaul of the courts, we need people who believe in justice, not politics. I realize the two are intertwined, but i seriously doubt that a majority of local citizens are going to be all that upset about a judge remanding into custody a 2 time loser with 4 felonies and 2 misdemeanors pending.
                          I still like the laws that florida and colorado have adopted (the "castle" and the "make my day" laws accordingly). Someone breaks into my house, I kill them (colorado). Someone makes an imminent threat to my life thats verifiable by at least two witnesses in good legal standing, I can kill them (florida). Thank god I have a concealed weapons permit.

Comment

Wow, I like that guy. He is the complete opposite of the chief in my department. The chief in my department pretty much lines up with our judges who turn the scum lose (I can't name a cop who likes our chief). 90% of the cases that our judges see each day end up being "continued" or "dismissed". The continued ones are dismissed at a later date. This is liberal Massachusetts, so I shouldn't really be all that surprised.

Comment

I don't work in the state prisons in CA so I can't say. But does anyone have facts supporting The Fenix's claim that violent criminals are getting out of prison early because drug offenders are serving mandatory terms and taking up bed space?
                              [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X