Check it out ....

http://www.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml

What do you think ?
    |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

" Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "

[combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
    [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

Re: $20 bill and 9/11 Conspiracy

If they were going to commemorate 9/11 on a bill i think they'd make it more obvious, I suppose it's possible. But I don't thinks it's a conspiracy, just creative folding, kudos to the guy who posted that, because he probably just added a few more "9/11 was a conspiracy" drones, can't stand people who believe that.
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
    #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
    83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

saw that several years ago. It's interesting, but that's about it.
      a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
      Celibacy is not Hereditary.
      Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
      Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
      Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
        saw that several years ago. It's interesting, but that's about it.
        Oh, for sure .. I just think it is being very creative like IRS_AGENT said ....
        |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

" Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "

[combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
        [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

Comment

Ya, I showed my mom and she didnt believe me untill i pulled a 20 out of the ATM to show her in person.
          Oyee

Comment

Warning: Language: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

I have to agree with maddox. Glenn Beck is saying that the government has been planning 9/11 since before the world trade centers even existed. He did this whole routine on his show when he figured it out and then revealed to the american public what a nut he is by saying that this little trick is "proof" that theres more to 9/11 than meets the eye.

The $20 bill that you have to use to see this is one of the old ones. It's design was compsed in 1928 and underwent minor changes between then and it's change to the new bill in 1998. For a full list of the changes, see the following wikipedia article:
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...ty_dollar_bill
            The world trade center was built in the late 60s and early 70s. The only changes to the money made after that were the change from "Redeemable in lawful money" to "in god we trust", anti-counterfeiting measures such as microprinting, and a minor font change. Gee, theres grounds for a conspiracy.

So in summation, according to the genius mr Glenn Beck, the US government has been planning 9/11 since 1928, since a time when terrorism wasnt even something considered possible because the country was so impoverished because of the great depression that knocking down a building would have been an improvement, since a time before jetliners and jet fuel were ideas for commerical transportation, since a time when we had so little relations with the middle east that all of our oil came from texas. Step back, take a deep breath, do some BASIC research and get the real picture. Given enough time, i could probably spell out anything containing the letters on the bill, as well as create a wide variety of designs using the pictures. Heck, I used to know how to fold a 50 to make a picture of a mushroom cloud...so i'm sure we were also thinking about nuking people in the 1920s too. Cmon folks, be realistic.

No it didnt make me think anything but the fact that people that buy into conspiracies like this need to be checked. Reality is a whole leap away from such people, and i'm sorry if this includes any of you, but my very basic research that took 2 minutes on google proves that the $20 bill conspiracy is just a random coincidence, unless you REALLY believe its possible that the government has been harboring a secret conspiracy plan that passed through 3 generations of US citizens and 14 US Presidents, as well as THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of government employees, as well as the creation and disbanding of various government agencies (like the now non-existant war department...the CIA didnt exist back then) ALL IN SECRET from the people of the US. 73 years of secrecy? Right. If thats the case, then every single person in the US should be lined up and shot for being so stupid as to not have discovered it, or putting people into power who would exercise it, because it would indeed be our fault.
            Sheesh.
            Last edited by CingularDuality; 09-14-2006, 05:27 AM.

Comment

hogwash
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

You guys obviously don't listen to Glenn Beck...
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Glenn who?...no seriously...I'll check him out now that you've raised my interest...
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I've seen more believable Mad Fold 'ems...

Comment

Ive listened to Glenn Beck plenty because my ex-roommate is a fanboy and would commandeer the TV every time he came on. Personally, I think hes an idiot. He gets people on his show and if he doesnt agree with their views, he'll ask them questions then not give them a chance to respond before answering them himself and berating them. He also freely admitted that he believes that the $20 bill thing is part of some greater conspiracy and amounts to "more than coincidence".
                      I think my other post in this thread explained it pretty well. Hes just dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                        He also freely admitted that he believes that the $20 bill thing is part of some greater conspiracy and amounts to "more than coincidence".
                        Your sarcasm fu is weak, young grasshopper.
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                          Glenn who?...no seriously...I'll check him out now that you've raised my interest...
                          He's funny as hell on the radio, but his TV show on CNN Headline News is kinda weak. If you don't listen to him on the radio, I doubt that you would enjoy the TV show. But it's getting better as he learns how to play to the cameras. His first few shows were absolutely horrible as he stared at the teleprompters and anticipated camera shifts.
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X