Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flame Warriors

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/index.htm

A pretty amusing collection of caricatures based on internet personalities. Worth a look if you're bored, and its pretty funny, so enjoy.

Re: Flame Warriors

Excellent. I am sure theese caricatures will come in handy one day.....
    --
    VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

I'm surprised that more folks haven't commented in this thread - we've got a number of these warriors in circulation here.

Go give 'em a read, if you haven't already.

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
      [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
      Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

...and what, admit to being one of them? Not likely ;)
        New to TG?

Comment

I haven't gone through them all, which one(s) am I? I do know who immediately came to mind when I read 'Acne', but I'll not say it here.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

it's probably best for the general health of the sandbox that we don't go into a matching exercise.

Actually, to be honest, no one really matches a single warrior. I've seen most people be multiple types warriors - depending on the topic and the opposition.

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
            [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
            Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

I agree, I think most people fall into multiple categories. But who wouldn't like to be called an Ent? These days I think I mostly fall into Lurker/Boy Scout category ^.^

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X