Go Willie Go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Willie Go

He's been here a thousand times before... and he'll be there agan. Go Willy go.

http://www.music.msn.com/music/artic...34451&GT1=7702

Re: Go Willie Go

Good old Willie--I saw him sometime back in the (hazy) eighties. Line up was The Band, Neil Young & Crazyhorse, Willy Nelson & Waylon Jennings...that show just blew me away and was much better than I ever anticipated. It was an all day festival and we had a blanket on the grass not too far away...lots of Mary Jane in the air that day too.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

HMMM Snoop Dogg Vs Willie....readdyyyyyy and ....

SMOKE!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

1.5lbs of weed? Mother of God, that is not simple possession for personal use. Well, given his past, maybe it is :D

You know, I haven't been in law enforcement all that long. It would be interesting to hear from guys who have been on the job full time for a number of years. Anyway, I find that marijuana use is pretty high among most people I come in contact with.

Comment

Originally posted by JMJ View Post
          Anyway, I find that marijuana use is pretty high among most people I come in contact with.
          I would estimate that about half of all Americans use marijuana on at least an occasional basis. At least once a week I am surprised to find out that someone I know occasionally lights up.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
            The Band, Neil Young & Crazyhorse, Willy Nelson & Waylon Jennings
            Holy crap. That's a great lineup, especially the first two.

As for weed...

...legalize it?

Comment

Where I am, you can legally carry an ounce of weed on your person as long as its all in one container and you dont have any supplemental containers (because that would make it intent to distribute). Paraphenalia is also legal as long as its not in use at the time its found. So If you get pulled over and you have a sack and a pipe in your car, you wont get arrested for it. Several judges have already upheld the law in court.
              Denver already has the law, the rest of colorado is voting on making it statewide in november.
              bleak should know about it, hes in aurora, which is all of like 10 mins from me.

Comment

OMG I bet funyun sales went through the ROOF!

Here in Houston if I get pulled with an ounce of weed and a pipe, I'm in big trouble. If I get pulled with a loaded handgun tucked in the driver's side door pocket though, it's all good.

And of course in Cali all three are manditory. Truly a paradise on earth.

Back on topic, I do love Willie and I'm glad he's out there doing his thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                  Where I am, you can legally carry an ounce of weed on your person...
                  No, you can't.

You're forgetting that marijuana is still a federal controlled substance.

Just because the DEA isn't out looking for small time corner dealers doesn't mean that the corner dealers are within the boundaries of the law.
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                    Where I am, you can legally carry an ounce of weed on your person ...
                    You have been misinformed. Actually, in Boulder, you can carry up to an ounce and will only receive a ticket for it if you are caught. The police will NOT let you keep it or obviously used paraphernalia.

Denver voters did decriminalize possession of up to an ounce, but the city attorneys continue to prosecute the cases under state law, which is how is was done before the vote. (This coming from the same city that refused to follow state laws on handgun issues because they are a "home rule" city.) Denver city attorneys pick and choose which state laws they will enforce.

Comment

If he is convicted and jailed, I will be right there to support the "free willie" campaign.
                      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Willie's stash.

You'd think he'd have found better quality stuff than that by 72. That's pure mexicali blue right there. Brickweed. It's amazing that they got a ticket in the south for over 1 lb. of the stuff.
                        Beatnik

Comment

Originally posted by Beatnik View Post
                          Willie's stash.

You'd think he'd have found better quality stuff than that by 72. That's pure mexicali blue right there. Brickweed. It's amazing that they got a ticket in the south for over 1 lb. of the stuff.
                          Probably already used the good stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by Beatnik View Post
                            How on earth can you tell good from bad in an image that small?
                            Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Do not doubt Beatnik's powers or he will...uh...you know. What?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X