Reply to Emabo!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reply to Emabo!

I received this in my email box a moment ago. Let's have a little contest. Post your best replies to Emabo. I'll pick my favorite, and reply to him with it. If he replies, I will post his reply accordingly. We could have loads of fun with this!

Originally posted by Emabo Peters, Desperate Man of Zimbabwe

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally. I am Emabo Peters the son of Mr.Isaac Emabo a popular black farmer in Zimbabwe,who was murdered in the land dispute in my country. I got your contact through network online hence decided to write you.

Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of USD9.Million (Nine million United States dollars), in one of the private security company, as he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the Farms and establishment of new farmlands in Swaziland. This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe when he introduced a new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and some few black farmers, and this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact a lot of people were killed because of this Land reform Act for which my father was one of the victims. it is against this background that I and my family fled Zimbabwe to South Africa for fear of our lives.

After which I traveled to the Netherlands and I am currently staying in the Netherlands where i am seeking political asylum and more so have decided to transfer my father's money to a more reliable foreign account. Since the law of Europe prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction throughout the territorial zone of European Union. As the eldest child of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything we have got.

The South African government seems to be playing along with them. I am faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of South Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future. Both countries have similar political history. I am seeking for a partner who I have to entrust my future and that of my family in his hands, I must let you know that this transaction is risk free. If you accept to assist me and my family, all I want you to do for me, is to make arrangements with the security company to clear the Consignment (Money) from their affiliate office here in the Netherlands as i have already given directives for the consignment to be brought to the Netherlands from South Africa.

But before then all necessary arrangements will have to be put in place like change of ownership to the consignment. I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for using your account for this transaction. Or you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country. Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me. I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses incurred in the process of this transaction.

If you do not prefer a partnership I am willing to give you 20% of the money while the remaining 75% will be for me or our investment in your country. Contact me with my email- while I implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy required in this transaction because of the fear of me and my families lives.

Thanks and GODBless you.

Emabo Peters

Re: Reply to Emabo!

"Thanks for the email." and cc your district attorney.

Actually, just forward it.

Comment

Dear dip****,

Your father was a cock master.

Your friend
      James T.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
        Dear dip****,

Your father was a cock master.

Your friend
        James T.
        He said his father was a farmer, not a chicken rancher...
        :icon21:
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Hehe...I always get those in my hotmail account...and I usually reply with very horrendous language.
          "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
          "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Comment

C'mon guys, get creative. This could get rather interesting.

Comment

I have a question, if his fathers name was "Isaac Emabo" why the hell is his name "Emabo Peters"?

And if his father had 9 million US dollars, then why the hell didnt he just move to the US? And where did he get said money?

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
                I have a question, if his fathers name was "Isaac Emabo" why the hell is his name "Emabo Peters"?

And if his father had 9 million US dollars, then why the hell didnt he just move to the US? And where did he get said money?

lol good ****ing point...lol put that in the reply...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Will do.... need more, though.

Comment

Hey fella,

I really appreciate your offer and am touched you would think of me. Do you remember that night we spent under the stars? I don't.
                    I would like to help, but the tax man here says I can't, I let him know my intentions of helping you out, and he said I would be liable, but he did show an interest in your email as he felt that the money would have originally been sourced from the US and was hence liable for tax.
                    Once you've paid that tax he said I can help you move the money, but as it stands you'll have to wait for the authorities to contact you, I hope you don't mind me passing on your details, the quicker the money is made legal, the quicker I can help.

Yours, ever lovingly, I'll be watching and waiting for you..

Hank.

(incidentally, surnames work differently over there. You take your fathers surname as your first, so his son would be Peters Something) Another fine piece of trivia.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny_
                      Hey fella,

I really appreciate your offer and am touched you would think of me. Do you remember that night we spent under the stars? I don't.
                      I would like to help, but the tax man here says I can't, I let him know my intentions of helping you out, and he said I would be liable, but he did show an interest in your email as he felt that the money would have originally been sourced from the US and was hence liable for tax.
                      Once you've paid that tax he said I can help you move the money, but as it stands you'll have to wait for the authorities to contact you, I hope you don't mind me passing on your details, the quicker the money is made legal, the quicker I can help.

Yours, ever lovingly, I'll be watching and waiting for you..

Hank

(incidentally, surnames work differently over there. You take your fathers surname as your first, so his son would be Peters Something) Another fine piece of trivia.

that gets my vote.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by Eambo
                        If you do not prefer a partnership I am willing to give you 20% of the money while the remaining 75% will be for me or our investment in your country.
                        Hows this...... Why would I even think about having a partner that can't even add... my (what ever year old your son is) son can even do that!!!! :icon_razz :icon_razz

"These are dangerious times we live in" NewsWrthy

Comment

Originally posted by Q
                          Hows this...... Why would I even think about having a partner that can't even add... my (what ever year old your son is) son can even do that!!!! :icon_razz :icon_razz
                          *cough*
                          I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses incurred in the process of this transaction.
                          :icon_razz

Comment

I wouldn't mess with it. Several suckers have actually tried to collect and gone missing. I think it was a 20/20 piece a couple months back that tracked them and found several men had been kidnapped on their trip to collect and several never came home.

Forward it to FBI, they are investigating.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...0_scam290.html

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/scams/nigeria.htm
                            New to TG?

Comment

I completely agree, Squid. It's a scam or worse.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X