Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christianity and NS (Not serious)

so check it, we as humans are represented by the marines
    were trying to lockdown three hives (THREE) and once all three hives are cleared of the unholy presence of this race of aliens that are abominations, we win
    the aliens almost definetly represent the hell race spawned by eve with her sexual relations with the devil.
    Which is why the symbol for the Kharaa is the single eye, very similar to the symbol of the evil eye (also just an eye), which symbolizes their birth maybe even as subjugate offspring of the second lileth.

Also check this, if you draw a line connecting north and south hive to eachother and then from marine start to center hive, it makes a cross
    though this isnt neccesarily true in every map, the ones which arent aligned properly are unclean and should be removed from this server, and their backup files erased, as they are abominations.

Just think about it, the two teams are the humans, who use the creations they have made in the glory of god's name,
    vs the aliens who in fact are capable of trasnmutating, and are not a representative of the body of christ and therefore must posses demonic gifts.

(ps if you think this is a joke thing again, this halloween jesus is coming to play on tgns)

Re: christianity and NS (Not serious)

...I'm so glad you're "not serious".

Comment

Yeah bad topic, even if you're not serious.

I find that joking religiously around religious people normally ends up in a group of pissed off people. If it's hard for people to talk to one another about religious belief's, it's definately going to be hard for people to see this in a joking sense.

-Mom
      Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Err....more like it's so outlandish that it can't be offensive. Now, try and pass off some irreverent junk about Christianity that people ARE believing and you'll actually begin to rile my nerves.

*shrug*

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Comment

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Onos?

Jesus is my Commander?

As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no fades....

humor people, humor.

Comment

"NS_Origins 13:2: And God said 'I cast ye armory humpers into the fiery abyss for your crimes' and there was much rejoicing."

"Thou shalt always shoot the hive, lest he from above taketh away your shotgun."

Seriously, if you are offended about jokes THIS off the wall (which I doubt anyone here is angry about this thread), then you need to reconsider how strong your faith actually is.

Comment

hahhahahahaah.....no.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX View Post
                Seriously, if you are offended about jokes THIS off the wall (which I doubt anyone here is angry about this thread), then you need to reconsider how strong your faith actually is.
                Just in case we wake up tomorrow and find that there have been Christian riots in 12 countries over this thread, I'd like to go on the record to condemn that violence. Of course Christianity doesn't support violence like this. But I can understand how it can happen and you'd better not make another post like this or that violence might happen again or even spread. Every time you make a post like this, you only encourage more Christians to come to your home and cut off you head and blow up your children you non-believing scum. Uh...I mean " to become radical."

Not me of course, or any of my friends. I'm just saying I understand their frustration, which I condemn, uh, vigorously.

Comment

Sir Brass, glad to see you here. I hope to see you in December at the BC game in Presott.

Leejo, I wish I could give you more + rep, but alas I jsut did from the Pope v. Islam thread.
                  "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                  [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
                    Sir Brass, glad to see you here. I hope to see you in December at the BC game in Presott.

Leejo, I wish I could give you more + rep, but alas I jsut did from the Pope v. Islam thread.
                    You mean November, right ;)? And watch for the kilt...yes, kilt. I'm going as MacBeth.....:icon20:.

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by sUZY dERKINS View Post
                        so check it, we as humans are represented by the marines
                        were trying to lockdown three hives (THREE) and once all three hives are cleared of the unholy presence of this race of aliens that are abominations, we win
                        Don't you mean wives?

(/me prays his wife doesn't read this one)
                        2142: |TG-Irr| Silverfish
                        BF2: |TG-Irr| Maus

Comment

Brass, Yeah Nov. I got the locations mixed up.
                          "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                          [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

btw i apologize if any of this offended anybody
                            i dont mean to crack on anybody's religion
                            i just want the resources from your kill

Comment

Originally posted by sUZY dERKINS View Post
                              i just want the resources from your kill
                              ROFL... very nice. :D

()