No announcement yet.

the man that saved the world... really...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the man that saved the world... really...

ever wonder how many times this type of incident happened... how at anytime the cold war could of turned hot in a FLASH.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: the man that saved the world... really...

It is easy to forgett what "scary times" really where. Thanks for the reminder.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: the man that saved the world... really...

Some argue that the Vietnam War could have been prevented just as easily.

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed