Et tu, T. O?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Et tu, T. O?

Another nutbar story from the Dallas Cowboys.

Re: Et tu, T. O?

wow...thats weird...no news since on the National scene so you have to wonder if this really has validity.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

If it's true, he gets no pity from me.
      [squadl]
      "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
        wow...thats weird...no news since on the National scene so you have to wonder if this really has validity.
        Really? I saw it on on every news network, ESPN, and NFL Network.

I really hope it isn't true. I don't like the guy much but I still hope it is just blown way out of proportion.

Comment

I predict that he will find Jesus in the near future.

Are you a Dallas Cowboy? Were you recently caught in a hotel room with a sack of cocaine and some strippers? Arrested for beating up your wife? Or are you just a jerk in general?

Join us at the Church of Divine Public Relations and all your sins will be washed away (for 7.25% of gross plus points).

Comment

All dallas talk radio has been covering this morning is TO. The word is that the police report indicated he was attempting to commit suicide by consuming large amounts of pills. The Fort Worth Star Telegram is reporting that the publicist who was with TO at the time indicated he was groggy and experiencing some adverse affects from his normal dose of pain killers, TO in his groggy state misheard the polices question when he answered "yes" to the fact he was trying to hurt himself and that he did not have his stomach pumped.

Of course I'm not sure what you can believe from his publicist, but it looks like there are conflicting reports about where or not he was attempting suicide or if this was an alergic reaction as first reported.

Comment

The Dallas Morning News has a new report basically saying the same thing. I personally think someone that filmed a news show, then visited 2 high-schools to talk about staying in school and was reportadely in good moods at both would later that night try to take their own life.. but thats just my opinion:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....1e22584a.html

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X