Special Ops Paintball A-5A2 Foregrip
    Wal-Mart Sling
    Allen Paintball Products 330+ Round Hopper
    Lapco Offset Rail
    Lapco Offset Rail Adapter
    BSA 30mm Red Dot Sight w/ Custom Scope Bikini
    Pure Energy Coiled Remote w/ Slide Check and Quick Disconnect

Other Stuff In Picture
    Tippmann Standard 200 Round Hopper (Top Left)
    Ben Tippmann Apex Barrel (Under A-5 Barrel)

Re: A-5 Update

About how much total did all of the accessories and modified parts cost you?

I have a standard A-5, but I haven't taken it out of its case in what seems like years. (definitely gonna need to clean, replace o-rings,and lube it) But modifing it to look something like that, for me, would be awesome.
    Focused

Comment

I've changed the looks quite a bit... That one is from about a year ago or more....

Here she is now...

Comment

nice.... I am drooling...

How often do you play?

What package did you buy?

How much was your original package?
        Last edited by BeSiege82; 01-24-2008, 12:36 AM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Nice work. Used to play and had a customised Autococker. This thread is giving me ideas, ideas my wife will surely crush with arguments about money. If she got a second job I could have more hobbies :row__593:

Comment

I am a big tipman fan. I personally think it is the best overall marker you can buy.

And that paint job is pretty nice looking. Man, I gotta start playing again. I love that game.
            Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
            - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
            - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
            - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
            - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
            - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
            - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
              nice.... I am drooling...

How often do you play?

What package did you buy?

How much was your original package?
              I play every weekend or every other weekend during the summer. During the school year I play about once or twice a month.

When I first purchased the gun, about 2 years ago, I got just the gun itself. But, at the same time of purchase I bought a stock, barrel, 330 round loader, and a remote line. The gun itself was $250, the stock was $60, the barrel was $100 (it was a Flatline), the loader was $15, and the remote line was $50. That was my very first setup with this marker. Right now, the setup is like $600 or so.

Here's a list of the pictured setup.

Tippmann A-5
              Tasco M249 SAW Stock
              Palmer Pursuit Shop Stabilizer
              Palmer Pursuit Shop QEV
              APE Rampage E-Grip Board
              Special Ops Paintball MP5 Foregrip
              Taso Stone Cold II 14" Barrel
              Tech T Vortex Ratchet

Comment

sweet, but I doubt I would have the money to put into a marker fund any time soon, but it has crossed my mind.

See, I had the option of buying a very nice paintball system or get a computer. I bought the computer.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X