Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official, EA eats yet another company

http://www.tgdaily.com/2006/10/02/ea_acquires_dice/

One more step on the spiral down towards monopoly. And evil. Eeeeeeeeeeeevil.
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Re: It's official, EA eats yet another company

Heh EA already owned DICE in every sense but official anyway as far as i'm concerned. As long as i don't see a Ubi/EA merger i'll feel moderately secure.

Oh BTW i'm sure there's some sort of masonic conspiracy behind EA's rise to power :p

---

Comment

What's with all of the big-name mergers/aquires this past year? It's only EA/DICE, and as Bom said, we have lots of choices in games.

Comment

And they promptly closed DICE Canada. Aside from BFV and BF2:SF, it's where the BF2 patching was being done.
        Battlefield Admin() ()
        [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
        [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
        | for | |

Comment

Guess that's likely to be the end of BF2 support. That's one way to force people to buy your new game. Or just stop playing the series, that works too. :P
          [squadl]
          "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Originally posted by perry View Post
            And they promptly closed DICE Canada. Aside from BFV and BF2:SF, it's where the BF2 patching was being done.
            Gah. First ATI, now DICE Canada. Can't you guys leave us with something to take pride in?:row__585:
            But on a more serious note, this sucks. But like Penguin said, it was all but official in my eyes.

Comment

The only good game EA makes is madden and bf2. The rest are highly marketed pieces of trash! :P

Just so you have a bit more confidence in developers, check out the complete list.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ame_developers

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...