Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My open source biography

I just got this email:

We put together a newsletter called WHO IS <my firm> every month. This newsletter contains personal bio's with information for internal purposes only. This assists everyone in getting to know others at <my firm>. We all stay pretty busy and it is hard to stay in touch.

I am updating our Who is <my firm> and would like to get a brief bio from you. Can you send me a short paragraph as it relates to personal information? We try to send these out routinely to keep everyone up to date on who everyone is. You can include where you were born, raised, facts about your family, anything interesting about yourself, kids, favorite foods, hobbies or just anything weird or funny about you. The funnier the better!

If you can have something to me within the next couple of days (of by Friday) that would be great. I would like to work on these this weekend.

Do not worry too much about the format because I can do that from here.

After I receive your information back I will call you to get additional details to personalize it more and also to get to know you better as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

<our marketing lady>
    I'm pretty busy today but I thought it would be much more fun and funnier to make this a collaborative effort. Anyone care to take a stab at my bio?

Re: My open source biography

Hmmm no-one seems to be taking the bait.

OK I'll start:

leejo's life began as many do, with the illicit union of an heiress and her bible salesman/pimp paramour. Knocked up and forced to flee her father's goons, Eunice and Raymond jo escaped to the relative safety of Bosnia, where they opened a haberdashery. In the early morning hours that winter, Eunice gave birth to young lee.

But soon enough Raymond began to stay out late, and Eunice discovered that he had returned to his former line of work. The one that involved whores, not the other one. Things went south for the young jo family...

etc.

Comment

Although I could just provide a link, I say we head for the absurd and take it a few sentences at a time :D I'll kick it off:

Originally posted by A&E Biography of a Great American Hero

Leejo was born to the Jo family in the rural West Virginian town of Harman in 1931 during the height of the Great Depression...
      Edit: D'oh, okay two stories to go from.. 1, 2, 3 FIGHT!
      Last edited by Rincewind; 10-05-2006, 01:01 PM. Reason: changed some of the pertinent facts.
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

oh damn I made my move too soon, but I'm glad we're thinking alike.

Comment

Gotta throw in how you like to kill kittens.
          [squadl]
          "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

which I learned working as a freak for the circus where my poor mother slaved day and night designing and repairing clown outfits, dreaming of the day she might work her way up to selling glow sticks.

Comment

This thread needs more cowbell!
              ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
              No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X