Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Gubernatorial debate tonight!!

Watch the debate tonight!

Friends and neighbors: The one and only debate between the top four contenders for Texas governor will be held TONIGHT (October 6th) at 7PM CST. Encourage your friends and family to watch this debate and see the candidates in action.

The debates will air on all Belo Corp stations in Texas which include WFAA-TV in Dallas/Fort Worth, KHOU-TV in Houston, KENS-TV in San Antonio and KVUE-TV in Austin.

If you are out of the state of Texas, C-SPAN will be airing the debate nationwide at 9PM CST. Also, you can listen to the debates online at www.kut.org at 7PM CST.

Check your local listings here to see which station will be showing the debates, and cheer on the Kinkster as he outsmarts, outwits, and outperforms "Goodhair", "Grandma", and the democrat.

This will be political entertainment at it's best!

Re: Texas Gubernatorial debate tonight!!

I just finished watching it, and I can't say I'm very pleased with any of the candidates. So far I'm leaning towards voting for Bell or Kinky, although I don't agree with them on all issues.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

It will be interesting if people will vote for the body style or whats under the hood. In most elections it seams as though the front runners are candidates that kind of look and talk like generic politicians. I wonder how many people will vote for candidates that are more like the common man. I'm voting for Kinky because he is just more real and more honest. He may not be as qualified, but honesty is what matters to me.

Comment

Being willing to drop the N-word isn't indicative of greater honesty. It just means you're an a-hole.
        In game handle: Steel Scion
        sigpic

Comment

IIRC, Kinky used the term 'negro', not the one with the "g's".

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

IMO Kinky is a cigar and a schtick. Gov. Ventura, unfortunately, didn't do the genre any favors. He has a "good shepherd" ad that ticks me off, too. Oh Lord, deliver us from people in Austin who want to be our shepherds!

I'm no fan of Rick Perry. Grandma may get my vote.

Comment

Well, Rick Perry is a friend of the second amendment, so he's got my vote.

And I would urge everyone not to be lured into voting for people based on unrealistic campaign promises. Kinky sounded good to me until I thought about some the things he was promising (especially re: immigration). He's just not going to do them. He can't.
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X