X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope he gets laughed out of court..

http://yahoo.eonline.com/News/Items/...,00.html?yhnws

hehe boobgate

Re: I hope he gets laughed out of court..

If you hope this guy get's laughed out of court..

What do you think should happen to the girl from Wisconsin who faked her abduction??

Comment

Originally posted by LOWDRAG
      If you hope this guy get's laughed out of court..

What do you think should happen to the girl from Wisconsin who faked her abduction??
      She needs to have the book thrown at her... She's a college student, so she's probably broke, but I think she needs to have her future wages garnished to make up for every dime of the cost of the search/rescue/manhunt as well as giving her jail time for obstructing justice and filing a false police report and then when she's done serving her 90 some days in jail, she needs to have an ungodly amount of community service to do. Maybe 10,000 hours of helping out rape and/or kidnapping victims?
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I'd like to know what on earth was going through her head to stage this. I'd more than anything like to see her get some psychiatric help, and be expected to pay for all of the funds used to find her. Also, I think she should be ordered to do community service in a battered women's shelter, or with women who have seriously been abducted. She needs to see that it is no joking matter.

How about the mother who stoned her 3 kids, and was declared not guilty due to insanity?

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
          hehe boobgate
          :icon_lol: ....whatta goof !! I like this :

Originally posted by from that news article
          blaming Jackson and Justin Timberlake for causing her and millions of other unsuspecting viewers "to suffer outrage, anger, embarrassment and serious injury."
          outrage ?? anger?? embarassment?? ....that happens, sorry about his luck.. *sheesh*...I was outraged, and angered that Carolina didn't win...can I sue the referee's, or the NFL ???

...and serious injury ??? ummm...how did that happen ??

Originally posted by CingularDuality
          I think she needs to have her future wages garnished to make up for every dime of the cost of the search/rescue/manhunt as well as giving her jail time for obstructing justice and filing a false police report and then when she's done serving her 90 some days in jail, she needs to have an ungodly amount of community service to do. Maybe 10,000 hours of helping out rape and/or kidnapping victims?
          Exactly...that ought to be done in a lot of cases out there.

Originally posted by "=Luna=
          How about the mother who stoned her 3 kids, and was declared not guilty due to insanity?
          First it should be guilty by reason of insanity, not "not guilty" , there should be absolutely no chance for her to ever be released...

Comment

Originally posted by =luna=
            I'd like to know what on earth was going through her head to stage this. I'd more than anything like to see her get some psychiatric help, and be expected to pay for all of the funds used to find her. Also, I think she should be ordered to do community service in a battered women's shelter, or with women who have seriously been abducted. She needs to see that it is no joking matter.

She gets to spend, what, up to 40 years in a mental institution?
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
              She gets to spend, what, up to 40 years in a mental institution?
              A maximum of 40 years- that is correct.

The only comfort I see in that is that she'll be long gone in 40 years, or at the very least unable to reproduce.

Comment

referee's, or the NFL ???
                i would they screwed them over a few times with some outrageous decisions.

and thios person has gone to small claims... to make a few bucks.... she thought the would rather pay 5000 than get into a publicised legle battle.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by =luna=
                  A maximum of 40 years- that is correct.

The only comfort I see in that is that she'll be long gone in 40 years, or at the very least unable to reproduce.
                  She must have been crazy as a bat to be found innocent by reason of insanity in TX. The DA and Defense attorneys were speaking together last night and this really sounds like the best result based on the degree to which these adversaries were on the same page. It's terribly sad but punishing a loon is another tragedy.

With regard to the young woman who staged her kidnapping, the DA is citing the need to send a message, but they're also putting out signals that no-one wants to throw the book at her. Sounds like another tough situation.

I had a roommate in college (briefly) who had stopped taking his meds a week before I got back to school, and was already out of it when we met. By the time he left campus, friends would literally come up to me and tell me about my roommate running in circles outide the dorm. He couldn't put a sentence together, and would spend hours sitting on the edge of his bed, looking at me, then the television, then the floor, then me, then the television, then the floor....

Turned out federal law prohibited the admissions dept. from telling anyone about his mental illness, so no-one was looking out for him to make sure he was doing ok.

Anyway, sending a guy like him to prison would be barbaric. He's smart and sweet and desperately needs medicine. That woman in Tyler must be in the same boat, or surely a Texas DA and jury would have strung her up.

She owes Andrea Yates a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                    She must have been crazy as a bat to be found innocent by reason of insanity in TX. The DA and Defense attorneys were speaking together last night and this really sounds like the best result based on the degree to which these adversaries were on the same page. It's terribly sad but punishing a loon is another tragedy.

With regard to the young woman who staged her kidnapping, the DA is citing the need to send a message, but they're also putting out signals that no-one wants to throw the book at her. Sounds like another tough situation.

I had a roommate in college (briefly) who had stopped taking his meds a week before I got back to school, and was already out of it when we met. By the time he left campus, friends would literally come up to me and tell me about my roommate running in circles outide the dorm. He couldn't put a sentence together, and would spend hours sitting on the edge of his bed, looking at me, then the television, then the floor, then me, then the television, then the floor....

Turned out federal law prohibited the admissions dept. from telling anyone about his mental illness, so no-one was looking out for him to make sure he was doing ok.

Anyway, sending a guy like him to prison would be barbaric. He's smart and sweet and desperately needs medicine. That woman in Tyler must be in the same boat, or surely a Texas DA and jury would have strung her up.

She owes Andrea Yates a lot.
                    i will agree with that, i can understand throwing the bookat a cold blooded murederer who does it for fun or whatnot...

but mentally ill people most of the time have no choice over the matter.. and ues its tradgic.. but treatment not prison is what they need.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

I will absolutely agree that the woman was completely out of her mind. I watched her recorded testimony of what she did, and it was just incredible. She looked so sincere when she said god told her to do this, and her dilemma appeared to sincerely be whether or not she betrayed god or did as she was told.

I feel bad for her.

Comment

Ok Janet jackson is obviuosly as nutty as the rest of her family. But I still don't see what the big damn deal is. I mean nobody made a big deal about Lucy Lawless when she sang the National Anthem at a superbowl and her tit fell out her top when she raised her arms and did the Zena Yell.

Lucy Doing Anthem Video

Comment

That wasnt the superbowl. That was some big hockey event.

But your point is still valid.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
                            That wasnt the superbowl. That was some big hockey event.

But your point is still valid.

but was it planned like jacksons tit comming out... i dont think soo...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                              but was it planned like jacksons tit comming out... i dont think soo...
                              How do you know? You dont, and dont pretend you do. The only people who know if it was planned was Janet Jackson (Mrs. Jackson if you're naughty) and Justin Fagerlumb or whatever the hell his name is.

And does it really matter any more? If it was staged, then shame on them for doing something so tasteless, if not then, it was a mistake. Either way, get over it. And this dude should be thrown in jail for wasting the courts time.

FYI: That web site who hosts that video really needs to do some research. Its labeled "SuperBowl" yet the audio in the clip states "Arrowhead Pond". Since when has Arrowhead Pond ever hosted a Superbowl? I've play football in the snow before, but playing there must be hard as hell.

BTW: If you want to see Janet's tit (the whole thing, minus the nipple... metal.. protector.. thingy). Just search the internet for her paparazzi pictures that were taken 2 weeks ago and published in "Blitz".
                              Last edited by _Ender_; 04-05-2004, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X