X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not gay

I'm a "man's" man.

I watch football. I love football.
    I love fast cars. I had fast cars until I was 35 (and still want fast cars).
    I love motorcycles. I busted my elbow twice in the same spot in crotch rocket accidents.
    Every year I write my name in the snow (in urine, dumbass). Always in print, cursive is gay.
    I love fishing. Doesn't pay as well as my real job though.
    I thought about smuggling Cuban cigars from Canada into the US (*thought*, didn't actually try or do, for the record...you understand).
    My hands chap and bleed before I use lotion. Even then, I don't use lotion.
    I *love* women...all kinds of women. So much that my wife calls me a pig (at least 3 times a day if you want to know). Sorry ladies, I can't help it if you're beautiful.
    Prudes offend me.
    If I offend you, I know I'm on the right path.
    I have to fight off the extreme urge to kill myself when my wife wants to share her "scrapbooking" and "stamping" crap with me. SERIOUSLY. That crap should involve guns and naked chicks.

I like Grey's Anatomy...Whoa, WTF??????????????

So it's a good show...maybe it's the cast of hot chicks that keeps me glued......given the fact that I'm a "man's" man, I'm sure that's it....yeah, you got it......especially that orthopedic surgeon...yeah, that's the ticket :D

So, fess up.....who watches that show?

And for the record, my wife got me hooked on it. I have to share my plasma a few nights a week since I share the bed every night of the week ;)

Re: I'm not gay

Its Grey's Anatomy, not Gay's Anatomy. :) What's there to be ashamed of?

I don't watch it, but I watch plenty of other crappy TV shows. Veronica Mars anyone?
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

Thats a great show, better then ER or any other show in that genre
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by kormendi View Post
        Its Grey's Anatomy, not Gay's Anatomy. :) What's there to be ashamed of?

I don't watch it, but I watch plenty of other crappy TV shows. Veronica Mars anyone?
        "Like, it's a total chick's show, haven't you seen it??" :D They have just enough to suck the men into it.........

By the way, when does "24" start up again? :D :p

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
        Thats a great show, better then ER or any other show in that genre
        Probably one of the best on TV at the moment.

Comment

The closet is open, you might as well all step out now.
          Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by JMJ View Post
            I have to fight off the extreme urge to kill myself when my wife wants to share her "scrapbooking" and "stamping" crap with me. SERIOUSLY. That crap should involve guns and naked chicks.
            Wow, you too??
            ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
              Wow, you too??
              You guys have it easy... My wife OWNS a scrapbooking shop!
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post

OUCH that's gotta hurt
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                  Seriously? Does she do internet orders? Maybe my wifes clique could throw their money that direction....
                  ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                  No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Hate to say it but Grey's is one of 3 shows on tv that I watch religiously. The test of whether it is Gay's Anatomy or Grey's Anatomy is who do you think is hotter? Izzy or Derek? :P
                    |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
                    I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

I tried to think of a show I watch that was embarassing, but then I realized that I'm the perfect embodiment of masculinity.

I do read feminist blogs though!

Comment

Originally posted by avenging llama View Post
                        Hate to say it but Grey's is one of 3 shows on tv that I watch religiously. The test of whether it is Gay's Anatomy or Grey's Anatomy is who do you think is hotter? Izzy or Derek? :P

Georges girlfriend that ortho doctor....hotter then izzy
                        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                        -Vulcan

Comment

Never seen greys though I watch House like a fiend. And Cutty on that show aint hard on the eyes either.

Comment

I like Grey's Anatomy but its gone downhill a bit ever since they introduced that ridiculous story line with Denny. I just didn't care one bit for that 'relationship' and it got REALLY silly. Plus its getting really old watching everyone sleep with everyone else and all the stupid drama related to it. I liked the more focused relationships they had early on. I hope the quality gets back soon to what it was in Season 1 and the first half of Season 2.
                            |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
                              Seriously? Does she do internet orders? Maybe my wifes clique could throw their money that direction....
                              Nope, I don't think so... They have weekend retreats and stuff, though. I really just stay as far away from all that as I can. http://www.croppinqueens.com/

Oh, and in keeping with the theme of this thread, how do you guys like my sig this month? You didn't miss THIS THREAD that I posted for the ladies, did you?
                              Become a supporting member!
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!
                              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X