Tea-baggin' in the Morning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tea-baggin' in the Morning?

So who else here forgoes the traditional morning cuppajoe and partakes in a dignified cup of tea?

I used to be a complete coffee whore, but now find myself drawn to Pickwick green tea with a dash of cane sugar... One glass every two or three hours keeps me a smooth operator without the jitters of coffee. And it tastes better than the tar they give us here at work. Why am I justifying this? It's just tea. Someone throw me a line here so I don't feel crazy.

*dunk* *dunk* *gulp*
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: Tea-baggin' in the Morning?

You should really check yourself in somewhere.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

dint JMJ start a im not gay thread, this should be merged with it....
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Tea-bagger's Unite!

Ok, for some linkage a few of my favorite teas:

Bewly's Dublin Morning Tea
        Lyon's Original Irish Tea

(both of the above good with creamer)

African Red Bush Tea. Or just pure rooibos tea if your not a blended type of tea-bagger. It tastes good, but lacks a buzz.

and of course Pickwick Green Tea, because that's what they let us drink at work. I see kaleidoscopes.
        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

I <3 African Red Bush tea;)
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

I was raised in a tea-drinking family so I like the stuff. I prefer green and oolong tea, no sugar, no nothing.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

Oolong. Awesome, I'll have to check it out! Looks like you could smoke it too. :D

Comment

I really like hot tea. I never make it for myself. My wife will make it for me every once in a while, and it's rare that I visit my mother without being offered some.

Maybe I'll drink it in the morning one day. Being like Rincewind is a considerable motivator.
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Twinings Earl Grey and English Breakfast are my brews of choice.
                  In game handle: Steel Scion
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                    Being like Rincewind is a considerable motivator.
                    I'll subscribe you to my newsletter.

Comment

Wow apparently an additional benifit of drinking tea over coffee is your breath doesn't smell like an old mans stinker afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
                        Wow apparently an additional benifit of drinking tea over coffee is your breath doesn't smell like an old mans stinker afterwards.
                        Old man's breath smells like coffee, but old woman's breath reeks of tea. Take your pick!

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
                          So they say.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Any decent tea drinker MUST have one of these.

Although.. I myself, do not drink tea often.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steeler View Post
                              Twinings Earl Grey and English Breakfast are my brews of choice.
                              I don't have a brand preference, although I know I like Twinings, but those are my two favorite blends of tea, too! I drink it with milk or cream and probably a bit more suger than anyone else here...

I'm also a huge fan of sweet tea for a cold drink. It's one of the few things from The South that I'm a fan of...
                              Become a supporting member!
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!
                              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X