• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Face of Addiction.

Before and after pictures of Meth addicts:

Link
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: The Face of Addiction.

Yeesh. You'd think they'd find a way to remove that chemical that gives you face sores.
    Beatnik

Comment

I cannot imagine how hellish that life must be.

Comment

There's one guy in there who at least rid himself of his mullet so he went a step up IMO.

Meth use is incredibly bad in east TN and especially the county I work in. Law enforcement has made a lot of progress in limiting the availability of over the counter chemicals used in meth labs but it's still an absolute homewrecker around here....very sad.

Comment

Yeah, it isn't a very friendly drug, is it?
          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Actually, A guy I knew in High School got addicted to this stuff. He didn't look much better than the worst of them in that slideshow when I saw him last. Sunken face, black and green finger nails, patchy hair, face sores, washed out eyes... the whole nine yards. It's tough to see people you know go that route.

When I was younger and learning about drug addictions in school, I had the term 'Meth Monster' added to my vocabulary. It's a very apt description.

Comment

Use google search for "Meth Mouth" images...gross.

Comment

It looks like my week long bender playing CS:S on the TG server:)
                "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Drugs are bad mmmmKayyyy.....You really shouldn't do them MMMKAYYYY....

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

That is horrible.
                    [defense]

Comment

Someone needs to do some before and after WoW pics. Sadly, the WoW folks would never see them unless you put them in the WoW forum. :D
                      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

I dont understand why they dont show these pictures in DARE. Any 5th grader would be terrified to do meth after that. In fact i dont even understand why they still have DARE since all they do is have a cop tell their cop stories, which of course have nothing to do with drugs at all. There was so much obvious BS coming from DARE that i think most kids that went through the program thought hard drugs werent really that bad at all. As south park so nicely put, all we were told is "Drugs are bad, mmmmk?", with absolutly no explanation of why and how some of them can really F you up.

Comment

They should show Requiem For A Dream. Whee!

Or Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood. Scary stuff.

Comment

The problem is that everyone who gets into drugs of any kind gets them from someone who is fine, either because they use in limited amounts or they don't use at all. If you had to get your first meth from someone who had giant sores on their face, you might change your mind before you even started. Likewise if you had to buy your alcohol from a guy who lived under a bridge and used underwear as a substitute for toilet paper.

Exposing kids more fully to the reality of drug abuse might be a good idea, but the problem remains as it is with any advice or discipline. If the target doesn't care about the consequences, then it doesn't matter what you say or do.
                            Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by leejo View Post
                              Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood. Scary stuff.
                              Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about being a menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the hood. That's what it's all about. That's what it's all about.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X