Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Pumpkin Computer

http://www3.uark.edu/bkst/pumpkin/steps1.htm

I think the final result it really neat (plus the eyes made with the fans look really cool), but that pumpkin computer must smell after a while :)
    --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Re: A Pumpkin Computer

Awesome! Looks like they shellaced the pumpkin though, so as to 'seal' the flavor ;)
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Ah, that would make sense. I don't really pay attention to those kinds of things. I just think that it's very festive
      --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

It is very festive. And I bet it made a fantastic pie too.
        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

That is pretty kewl.... Just don't leave it out to be stolen by the local kiddies...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Quest Shady View Post
            That is pretty kewl.... Just don't leave it out to be stolen by the local kiddies...
            Or smashed.:P

Comment

Originally posted by nickhastapee View Post
              Or smashed.:P
              Too late!

They didn't have to worry about shellac or odors: [media]http://www3.uark.edu/bkst/pumpkin/pumpkindrop.wmv[/media]
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X