Local LAN Party in Kingman AZ.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local LAN Party in Kingman AZ.

I know most of the regulars wont be able to make the trip, but there's a lan party here at my school in Kingman AZ just incase some odd browser is in the area and wants to game...

Info on location:

1971 Jagerson Ave.
    Kingman, AZ 86409-1238

It'll be in the computer lab from 5pm till 12pm, and will cost 10 bucks to enter. (5 dollars if you bring two non-perishable food items)

Counterstrike Condition Zero, Unreal Tournament and more to be played, free unlimited pizza, and prizes! (Prize goes to best costume for Halloween)

MC4 (Aka MCCCC - Mohave Community College Computer Club) will have this event Saturday, October 28.

Computers/Software are supply'd unless you've got a LAN rig to bring yourself.

I'll be there from begining till end with my SPOS Dell "Super POS Dell" (Slower Processor then the computer lab there, but a much beefyer GPU)

Anyone and everyone is welcome, and I hope to see some TG faces there!

The money will be going to new game's and hardware upgrades. (We want to get CS:S and BF2, but with the onboard video for the lab computers its impossible). The non-p's will go to a can food drive that we'll be hosting next month for Thanksgiving.
    Oyee

Re: Local LAN Party in Kingman AZ.

Heh... I was going to make fun of you for misspelling Mojave, but I see that the college is actually spelled that way.

I know we have some folks in Vegas, but I think you might be the only one in Kingman...

How far is the drive if the Phoenix folks were to head out there?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

about 2.5-3 hours.
      sigpic

Comment

Ya, Mojave and Mohave are the same different spelling for the same word. CA people say Moe-jav-eh (lol Mojave) and we Arizonians say Mohave... Dont know exactly why.
        Oyee

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per View Post
          Ya, Mojave and Mohave are the same different spelling for the same word. CA people say Moe-jav-eh (lol Mojave) and we Arizonians say Mohave... Dont know exactly why.
          They're pronounced the same. Mohave is the gringo way to spell it, Mojave is the Spanish spelling...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Are you saying Im gringarian?

I thought there were some ppl not to far from here... :(
            Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement