So, who wants to go do this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, who wants to go do this?

Maybe we get some of our UK members to host us.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...2619553&page=1
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Re: So, who wants to go do this?

I just happen to be in London, England right now. I wonder how far away this place is. I have the next two and a half days free!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

That's scenario tank battles on steroids!! Where do I sign up?!

Tanks can be truly awesome tide turners in scenario paintball. Just the entrance of one side's tank into the fray when the other side's is elsewhere or out of commission makes the other side VERY nervous, and then you've got the ideal situation: the other side is distracted or focused, but if focused, they're fixed on that tank.

It's just that tank v. tank has never been really well implemented....until now I read. Talk about frakin' awesome!

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Comment

This looks so freaking awesome! I know in airsoft and paintball alike folks have created everthing from wheeled carts to treaded motorized monstrosities in search of giving the battlefield the much needed "heavy" appearance but this just plain kicks butt. I wish I had the cash to do something like that here in the States.

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X