Star Wars Funny-Dub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Funny-Dub

It's hard to describe why this video is funny.

Actually, I take that back. It's really easy: It involves Star Wars, Darth Vader, James Earl Jones, dubbing, and a lot of funny.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: Star Wars Funny-Dub

LOL, laaaaaaaaa laaaaaaa. ha ha

Comment

That's great! :D

Comment

LOL HA HA HA HA Nice....

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

That's quality.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Beautiful. :D
            Beatnik

Comment

I felt a great disturbance in the Force...as if millions of George Lucas's intellectual property attorneys suddenly cried out in joy: Billable Hours! And were suddenly silenced, working on the cease and desist letters and the subsequent lawsuit. I fear something terrible has happened.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X