Dubai's Man Made Island Paradise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai's Man Made Island Paradise

I keep seeing this pop up on the Discovery channel and finally it looks like these expensive resort homes are opening up.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/1....mhbne6h0.html

The positive is that they have figured out how to create new reefs naturally and quickly allowing for protection for the fish. I just see this becoming the next Atlantis though.

Lucky Shot
    Last edited by Lucky Shot; 11-04-2006, 07:17 PM.

Re: Dubai's Man Made Island Paradise

After the Brazil GP, Dubai's crown prince gave Schumacher his own portion worth around $7 million. It'd be an awesome place to live.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
    |TG-2nd|munchkin
    Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Originally posted by munchkin View Post
      After the Brazil GP, Dubai's crown prince gave Schumacher his own portion worth around $7 million. It'd be an awesome place to live.
      yeah, pretty amazing isn't it, but $7 million is spare change to Schumi. ;)
      Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

Ive heard many obscene things about Dubai. One man I talked with was in the shipping of large goods. Essentially, a specialty order service. He recieved an order for a sheik who needed a new silver plated water heater for his outdoor hot tub because someone accidentally tripped and put a 'SCRATCH" into the one he already had. So in 3-4 days he had to get a SILVER PLATED WATER HEATER and ship it from the central US over to Dubai via private jet. Absolutely Insane.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X