Still can't believe that St. Louis Edged out Detroit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still can't believe that St. Louis Edged out Detroit

I still can't believe that St. Louis Edged out Detroit! No, I am not talking about the World Series, but recently St. Louis was named The Most Dangerous City in the Nation edging out those other paradises such as Detroit, Flint and Compton. Congrats to St. Louis, where people who carry a bat may not play for the Cardinals! ;)

http://www.morganquitno.com/cit07pop.htm#CITIES

Lucky Shot

Re: Still can't believe that St. Louis Edged out Detroit

I'm always amazed at the difference between Dallas and Fort Worth. Dallas is one of the ten most dangerous large cities, while Fort Worth is in the top ten safest...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Amazing, and all those episodes of COPS: Ft. Worth made me think the opposite ;)

And that list should state that the most dangerous part of St. Louis is in Illinois.

Ease Sieeda
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
        I'm always amazed at the difference between Dallas and Fort Worth. Dallas is one of the ten most dangerous large cities, while Fort Worth is in the top ten safest...
        Troy and Sterling Heights are both suburbs of Detroit, so oddly enough its not an isolated incident.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X