Pastor Ted and a gay hooker?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastor Ted and a gay hooker?

I couldn't care less about the story (some bigwig pastor is being accused of paying to have a gay relationship; accusations made by an ultra-reliable meth addicted hooker), but the Digg comments are fun!

Link to Digg
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: Pastor Ted and a gay hooker?

I guess the dude was embraced by his rock hard appendage.

Comment

Everyone can relax now. He said he only bought the meth from the gay hooker, but said he didn't smoke any pipes.

Comment

If I buy a massage from a gay hooker, that doesn't make me gay does it?
        What if I give him a massage back? That doesn't make you gay.
        What if we oil each other up with scented lube and rub rub rub our tensions away. That's not gay is it?
        etc.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo View Post
          If I buy a massage from a gay hooker, that doesn't make me gay does it?
          What if I give him a massage back? That doesn't make you gay.
          What if we oil each other up with scented lube and rub rub rub our tensions away. That's not gay is it?
          etc.
          It doesn't make you gay unless you get a stiffy.

Comment

uh oh

Comment

I saw that guy's photo on CNN, and I'm pretty sure it's Stifler.
              Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Pastor Ted and a gay hooker?

***Admin*** merge this post with the other thread on this topic if you like...I didn't see it until after posting**

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/05/hag...ons/index.html

Sexual preference is a topic touched upon infrequently in the Sandbox but I couldn't resist posting this link from CNN about the Evangelical minister who's been living a closeted life. The kicker is he campaigned against same sex marriage in Colorado while engaging in same sex sex. I guess gay marriage and same sex flings are mutally exclusive but it seems to me that no matter what your politics or persuasion this guy's acted reprehensible--Not to mention the adultery. The wife, bless her heart, is standing behind her man. It sounds mean but I have to wonder how many others will there be in the course of their marriage. Poor woman.

I'm no fool. I know there are likely other gay ministers out there living in secret...but to be so publicly anti gay marriage after pursuing his jollies...I mean did he think the guy would just keep quiet...I guess he did.

I'm quite interested in how his congregants are so willing to forgive. It is truly Christian of them, of that there is no denying. Surely there are more gay people in their midst, hiding amongst them and living like the minister did. I don't get the sense they'd believe that however. The way the church has cast out Mr. Haggard is harsh but with the crap he was pulling, shouldn't it be?
                sigpic
                |TG-1st|Grunt
                ARMA Admin (retired)
                Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Guy is a weasel if you want my opinion--If only for the adultery
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Maybe a little too graphic for image embed.
                    In game handle: Steel Scion
                    sigpic

Comment

sweet!

You know, I'll even give guys like this the benefit of the doubt and say they really believe what they're selling. They just have a more highly developed ability to rationalize than is healthy for the profession. They'd otherwise own a chain of auto dealerships. If one of those dudes wants to get busy with some meth and a gay hooker, who really cares? But this dude's front page news because...well why is that? A betrayal of trust? Good old fashioned soap opera stuff, though, isn't it? :D

Originally posted by The Big Chill
                      Michael: I don't know anyone who could get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations. They're more important than sex.
                      Sam Weber: Ah, come on. Nothing's more important than sex.
                      Michael: Oh yeah? Ever gone a week without a rationalization?
                      In this event we have sex, drugs, AND rationalization! Fun! :D

Comment

This story has had me smiling for the past few days. These are the events that restore my faith in the universe's great sense of humor.

Comment

Now, I don't like to fall prey to stereotypes (that's a lie) but after listening to clips of this guy preach, I wonder how many in the congregation suspected something.
                          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Something tells me he won't be on Oprah.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X