Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked man arrested for concealed weapon

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2628444

I like how he was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure. I'm pretty sure that diddling yourself while naked on a tree stump is confirmed exposure, heh. It's probably just the police lingo way of doing things, but still, funny.
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Re: Naked man arrested for concealed weapon

Sheehan removed a 6-inch metal awl wrapped in black electrical tape without incident.
    I don't care who's lingo you're using... you don't remove a six-inch metal ANYTHING from your ass "without incident."
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

An awl in the can is worth two in the bush.

Heyo!

Comment

Originally posted by leejo View Post
        An awl in the can is worth two in the bush.

Heyo!
        You should have your own show.
        [squadl]
        "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

I think I need a podcast. It could have a daily game called "count the non sequiturs" and Beatnik would always win. :D

Comment

Your ideas intrigue me. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
            ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

No podcast for you!

edit: damn I'd really have liked a strikethrough "soup" for that post. :)

Comment

... AN AWL? Was he trying to puncture his intestines? Those things have very long thin points. You could shank someone through the heart with it, no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodMoney View Post
                  ... AN AWL? Was he trying to puncture his intestines? Those things have very long thin points. You could shank someone through the heart with it, no problem.
                  They smuggle those into jail houses for just that reason.
                  Oyee

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per View Post
                    They smuggle those into jail houses for just that reason.
                    I thought those shivs were made in prison from parts of coat hangars sharpened on concrete and a handle made of cloth or tape.

Comment

Shivs are made from anything they can make them from. My current favorite is people melting toothbrushes and molding them into plastic knives. I think that's genius.
                      ---
                      Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Comment

I bet they have some exquisitely clean hineys too!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X