No Deal Howie!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Deal Howie!

I just noticed Deal or No Deal shipped on PC this week. Is anyone picking this up? I can't wait to see some good tactics on how to pick those winning numbers.

I'll pick the blonde hottie on the front row Howie.

Hmm, that's an awfully good offer Howie, but I'm going to have to say NO DEAL!

I hate to see really funny stand-ups take crappy shows like this.
    flux
    [tg-c1]

Re: No Deal Howie!

Originally posted by flux View Post
    I just noticed Deal or No Deal shipped on PC this week. Is anyone picking this up? I can't wait to see some good tactics on how to pick those winning numbers.

I'll pick the blonde hottie on the front row Howie.

Hmm, that's an awfully good offer Howie, but I'm going to have to say NO DEAL!

I hate to see really funny stand-ups take crappy shows like this.
    I hate to see really funny standup comics starve. And if you can tell me what Howie Mandel was doing for the three years prior to this gig, then you're one of the three people on the planet (including Howie) who can do so.

Any chance I get to see that man on a national stage is a good one.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

He did a weekly bit on Leno for awhile right? Yknow, that hidden camera thing...I loved it
      |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface View Post
        I hate to see really funny standup comics starve. And if you can tell me what Howie Mandel was doing for the three years prior to this gig, then you're one of the three people on the planet (including Howie) who can do so.

Any chance I get to see that man on a national stage is a good one.
        He's been doing Boston Pizza commercials for a while now. Those can't pay too badly. I mean, John Ratzenberger was doing them previous to Howie, and he's one of the highest paid stars in the industry.

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
        [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
        Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

I guess I would have to live in Boston to see his commercials.
          Its realy sad how he's sort of been tossed asside for a wile because of his .. dissorder/disease? Being Germophobic has got to be incredibly difficult for the man.

Comment

I will buy it if there is a hot coffee mod to deal with the briefcase models in private.
            Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X