Stupid sexual harrassment training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid sexual harrassment training

OK so our new admin was just asking a partner for his John Henry and I almost laughed out loud.

John Hancock of course had the flamboyant signature and his name is synonymous with a signature on a document.

John Henry is the (legendary) man who challenged a steam drill in a contest to see who could pound a hole into solid rock.

So when she asked him for his John Henry I was all like "HEYO!" but of course I can't tell anyone except you. :D

Re: Stupid sexual harrassment training

Yea, I'm scheduled for sexual harassment sometime in December. Fun times await.
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Originally posted by SmokingTarpan View Post
      Yea, I'm scheduled for sexual harassment sometime in December. Fun times await.
      How do you get scheduled to get sexually harrassed?
      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

no kidding where do i sign up.....and did you get to pick what type of harrassment you will be recieiving?
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

You might regret asking that depending on who the harrasser is !!... Like I always say to the cute chicks I work and kid around with, it's only harassment if you don't like it. :row__593:
          sigpic
          |TG-1st|Grunt
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Why leejo would need any more training in how to sexually harass women is beyond me.

Womanizer.
            ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
              Why leejo would need any more training in how to sexually harass women is beyond me.

Womanizer.
              No no, this time his training is on how to harass you better. Physically, if he must.
              [squadl]
              "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

LOL! oh man.. funny thread

:icon_lol:

Not safe for work (language): http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21288258573857

(yeah, i know it's been posted before)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X