Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of these girls is not like the other

"We are horribly sorry"

One of these girls is much more naughty than the other. Look at the pics and see if you can tell which one!

Re: One of these girls is not like the other

Well I was going to say the one with the silly beauty mark above the left eye, but I'll be damn'd if they don't both have the exact same one.

I think it goes even deeper. So what if Amanda stalked Kayce, started to dress like here, swiped her finger prints and then framed Kayce for everything.
    flux
    [tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by flux View Post
      Well I was going to say the one with the silly beauty mark above the left eye, but I'll be damn'd if they don't both have the exact same one.

I think it goes even deeper. So what if Amanda stalked Kayce, started to dress like here, swiped her finger prints and then framed Kayce for everything.
      That mark is a piercing. As an artist, I can see the difference between the two, but I bet on a crappy camera its pretty much impossible without hearing their voices.

Comment

What in flippin hell? She even KNEW the people involved. That is nuts.
        Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

They look slightly similar, but certainly nowhere close to being identical.

Making a felony arrest based solely on one witnesses ID of a photo sounds like a problem.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
            ?They have the same color hair, they?re about the same size and they wear the same earrings,? Ryan said. ?But they are two different people.?
            It's a good job they had logical thinking people like this around to save the day.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
              They look slightly similar, but certainly nowhere close to being identical.

Making a felony arrest based solely on one witnesses ID of a photo sounds like a problem.
              They said the other suspects were heard using her name. And she new them. Without knowing that she has a doppelganger, it would be pretty hard to believe that she wasn't the one at the scene.
              Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

ahhhh ginger people should be locked up anyway.... they were almost right.... he he :icon20:

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by icky View Post
                  They said the other suspects were heard using her name. And she new them. Without knowing that she has a doppelganger, it would be pretty hard to believe that she wasn't the one at the scene.
                  Hard for the witness, perhaps. But the police didn't see how closely her appearance matched the other girl. The police have to come up with probable cause to arrest, not just someone pointing a finger and saying "She did it, I'd recognize her anywhere!"
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Cing, isn't that what witness identification does all the time? Someone reports a guy was involved in an assault, the police pick someone up with a simillar description in the area, bring him back to the witness, "yeah, that's him," and there you go?
                    ---
                    Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Comment

Cing's just angling for the expert witness $$$ in the civil suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Switchcraft View Post
                        Cing, isn't that what witness identification does all the time? Someone reports a guy was involved in an assault, the police pick someone up with a simillar description in the area, bring him back to the witness, "yeah, that's him," and there you go?
                        Without catching stolen property or torn clothes or some other type of evidence on the suspect? No.

Or at least that's not how it's supposed to happen. I would say that fingerpointing is reasonable suspicion, not probable cause. Stop the suspect, detain him/her for questioning (technically an arrest), but don't arrest and charge without probable cause.
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

SHe certainly could be held as a suspect. But, there was a certain "lock the door and throw away the key" attitude that was displayed before they really had guilt, OR a solid I.D. The difference of the two is immediatetly apparant to me, but to a guy involved in the situation.. I'm not sure.

They showed the I.D. photos - I'd like to see the mug shots.
                          sigpic

Comment

If you were on a jury. Would you have a problem convicting someone based on one eye witness. For example, If someone was in a parking lot and got mugged. The only eye witness was the victim. Could their testimony alone be enough to throw someone in jail?

Comment

Originally posted by Hambergler View Post
                              If you were on a jury. Would you have a problem convicting someone based on one eye witness. For example, If someone was in a parking lot and got mugged. The only eye witness was the victim. Could their testimony alone be enough to throw someone in jail?
                              With absolutely zero supporting evidence? I would hope that a Grand Jury wouldn't even indict the suspect... That's just poor police work there.
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X