Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shooting an arrow backwards? (Inu Yasha)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting an arrow backwards? (Inu Yasha)

The bow was upside down, but the arrow went UP.... Tell me if that isnt screwed up!
    Last edited by Sniper; 04-23-2004, 07:10 PM.

Re: Shooting an arrow backwards? (Inu Yasha)

First of all, host JPGs (or GIFs), not BMPs. If you open a BMP in MSPaint, you can "Save As" a JPG (of GIF). They require less disk space and will download faster (and will consume less of my monthly hosting transfer quota).

Secondly, that image is shown on my screen as one big black square, nothing else. It might be my machine, or it might be your file. I'm not sure.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

my file o.O

I cant figure out how to actually take screenshots in a diff program.

It is an MPG. How i take screenshots of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper
        It is an MPG. How i take screenshots of it?
        LOL, than why is it named as a BMP? I saved it and tried renaming it as a MPG, MOV, AVI, BMP, JPG, GIF and then gave up on making it work...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

um. i assume you tried to take a screenshot of it in media player, go to options, performance, set the video acceleration to none. You'll have to restart windows media player, but afterwards just go to the scene you want and printscreen away. paste it in paint, make it a jpg (you douche) and voila, screenshot++

Comment

Should be fixed now. Thanks Sasuke

Comment

Didn't she fire the bow correctly but then it "turned up" after she fired? It's been a while since I've seen that episode, but I do believe that's what happened.

Comment

most likly.. but it's still funnah :P
                looks like she shot it like that! rofl

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...